Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:05 am

Mika giggled softly and kissed him in short almost teasing kisses. She gently found the edge of the bottom of his shirt and her hand gently ran up underneath it along his bare back. "this ok?" she whispered in between kisses
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:09 am

"Fine by me, as long as you really don't mind" I said before offering her some help. I sat up a little and pulled the shirt over my head. From where I sat I looked down on her perfect features. Leaning back down I kissed her forhead before kissing her ear, jawline and neck. I ran my hand up her shirt a little and rubbed her side and stomack with the palm of my hand. How good skin felt. I had never been this close to a girl. "I have never been this close to a girl" I repeated from my thoughts
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 12:16 am

Mika nodded and watched as he took off his shirt. She smiled as his muscles rippled under his skin slightly. She grinned as he leaned back down and kissed her forhead and then started kissing along her neck and jawline. She leaned her neck to the side enjoying it. She felt his hand gently going up her side and stomach. She quietly reached her hands down and loosened the leather ties at the bottom of her shirt to give his hands more room. She smiled at his comment. "Doesn't show" she whispered as she kissed along his jaw and then passionately on the lips again. Her hands running along his back.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:44 am

The muscles in my back spasimed with joy as she ran her hand along my spine. "Then I guess I'm finally doing something right" I smiled as she kissed my neck. Then again this wasn't right, there were girls out there, close by actually, that I was pretty sure liked me. I couldn't do this to them, but then again they wouldn't know, or would they. I sat up a little with a hand on each side of her head just above her ears. "Mika, this, this right here, is where I want to be. But something just doesn't feel right. I don't know if you are ready, If I'm ready" I shrugged a bit. I closed my eyes and looked away before getting off and laying on my back. I took her arm and pulled her over to me to where my arm was now under her neck, her head on my chest and my arm wrapped around her. "I don't want to ruin something so perfect to early. It's bound to fall apart, things for me always do"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 1:06 pm

-----------Trading post ((away from Mika and Jarlon (I think they are here dunno but if they are Malek is away from them in a different part of the forest)))

Malek and Toboe wandered into the forest, looking around. This reminded him of his old home. He found a large oak, the branches almost reaching the ground, and climbed it. Toboe sat at the foot and licked his old, aged fur.
~What are you doing, young boy?~ He asked curious.
~I feel good and want to get my energy out.~ He chuckled.
Malek climbed to the middle of the tree and rested on the branch, leaning his back and head on the trunk.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Mika looked up at him a little confused but she nodded and sighed. She didn't want to stop, didn't want to listen to any of the bells going off in her head that this was going to fast. But he had more sense than her at the moment. She snuggled up close to him as he pulled her closer. She listened to what he said and her eyes saddened a bit. "You think they have worked out any better for me?" she said with a tiny bit of sarcasm. She wasn't upset just...offering another thought. "You don't think I worry about what could happen to you if you are close to me? I haven't had the best luck with guys" she said quietly as she laid her head on his chest again and squeezed her eyes shut. She didn't want this time to end. She wanted to stay with him. Be close to him.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 2:43 pm

I pulled her chin up so I could look into her eyes "Mika, you know I would never heart you. I couldn't hurt any woman like that. What those men did to you they should pay with their life for. And mark my words, If I ever run across them, my assasin blaid is the last thing they will ever see as I rest them into an eternal sleep. They will never forget the name of Altair." I kissed her lips and let her rest her head back on my chest as I sighed heavely. Again I wanted to roll over and taste the sweetness that lingered on her lips, but it wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:08 pm

Malek opened his eyes, realizing he had fallen asleep from listening to the birds. He looked down and saw Toboe laying with his head on his paws, watching squirrels run around. Malek grabbed the branch next to him and jumped down, landing hard.
~So where to next, Tob?~
~Let's go find fellow Cahoonians and meet them, boy.~ Toboe stood up and began walking towards the edge of the trees. Malek laughed and looked back at the tree, seeing something engraved into it.
~Hold on....~ He looked closer.
It was a celtic circle near the branch he had rested on. In the middle was 'SA'.
"What's this?" He asked himself, shaking his head and turning, going off with Toboe.

-------------------Horse pasture
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Mika's eyes darted slightly as she listened. "I wasn't saying that you would.." she said quietly "And believe me if I ever see those men again they will go to a quick, icy grave" she sighed "I was saying that...the men I love always seem to get hurt" she sighed "I don't want anything to happen to you!" She lifted her head and kissed him gently closing her eyes as she did and then fluttering them open again. She looked into his blue eyes and her brown ones blinked before she let her head rest on his chest again. "Why is life so complicated?" she asked to no one in particular. 'We both want this...why can't we have it?' she thought to herself 'because of the responsibilities that have been put upon us..' her thoughts responded
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:39 pm

"Love?" I asked confused "Love is a strong word, how can you know that you love me?" That word was one that I had only heard from my family and no one else. I looked at her. Maybe when we go on our hunting trip! I smiled to myself, maybe then things can play out like they are supposed to. I thought for a moment "What would happen to me?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:47 pm

Mika realized that she had basically just said she loved him.Which while she hadn't meant to say that she wasn't going to deny it either "um....or start to love?" she said tentatively and smiled. Cocking her head to the side so her hair followed. "I don't know what could happen to you" she said softly "so far except for here in vandecar and cahoon my contacts with people in the old world have not been that friendly. If any of them were to find me or you here...while I know both of us would not go down with out a fight..it could put both of us in great danger. I mean...I know one that won't be to happy that I am..." she wasn't going to say falling in love again "um being more than friendly" she smiled and pecked him on the cheek "with the man I was sent to betray" she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:57 pm

Holding her close I smiled "I'm glad you told me you know, that they are using you that way." With a long moment of silence, other than the crickest churping, I finally rolled over and rested my head on my hand and looked at her "I'm falling in love too I think, but i don't know, I don't even know what love is. However this has been the best I've felt in my entire life. I feel more joy now..." I said as I brushed the hair from her face "Than I felt the day that Ilaturi sent his scout to find me and make me part of his clan." I broke off and staired into her eyes before kissing her again and running my hand up the back of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Mika nodded slightly "I...couldn't keep it in any longer" she said quietly "but I don't know how much more time I can stall for till they come to see for themselves" she sighed. She smiled as he gently brushed the hair out of her face. She giggled slightly as he kissed her again and she felt his hand running up her back. She shifted while kissing him so she was on her back again and he was almost on top of her. "And I..." she kissed him " have felt more joy here with you" her hand gently stroked the side of his face. "than I can ever remember" she said softly and let her hands wander his back again as her brown eyes got lost in his blue ones.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 4:10 pm

"Well, I spose happyness is love then isn't it" He smiled as he rolled over with her and tangled his leg with hers as I ran my hand up her thigh and then hip. I pulled her closer as her hips brushed against mine. I touched my nose against hers and staired into her eyes and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:06 pm

"Maybe as close as we can get right now to it" she laughed and smiled as they rolled over and he was on top of her again. She happily sighed as he ran his hand along her leg and hip. She arched her back slightly again as their hips touched. She smiled and brought up her other leg so her knee was bent and her foot was resting flat on the ground. She giggled as well as thier noses touched and he stared into her eyes. She stared back making a funny face with her eyes, jokingly crossing them.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 10:04 pm

"oh yes....that's hot" I laughed before kissing her and running my finger up her leg again.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 11:20 pm

Mika laughed with him but it was cut off as he kissed her "mhumm" barely escaped her mouth as they kissed. Her skin made goose bumps as he ran a finger up her leg and she shivered from pleasure. She reached up a hand and ran her fingertips up his arm and shoulder and then lightly brushed his ear.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:37 am

--Rhea's House-->

(AWAY from Jarlon and Mika lol)

She walked into the forest with Rhea, and the forest was still mostly green, but you could see hints of fall here and there. "Have you met the new Cahoon villagers?" she asked Rhea.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:39 am

"There are new members?" Rhea asked surprised, "I didn't know,"
Rhea looked around at the trees and smiled when she spotted the odd orange leaf.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:45 am

"Oh, Bardon was talking about being in Cahoon and I didn't recognize some of the names, um, Ronan and someone else...?" she said, trying to remember the other one, "Oh, and Gabe." she said after a while.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:52 am

"Just those two?" Rhea laughed, "I met them, Infact I got in a fight with one, kinda..."
Rhea paused to smell a flower, "Gabe shot an arrow at me and I went a bit phsyco," Rhea laughed again. "I wonder how Ronan's doing..." Rhea drifted off, "Wanna go see him?"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:55 am

"Okay, sure." she said and shrugged, "Least we'll have something to do..."

--Trading Post-->
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:56 am

--------> Trading post
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 7:53 am

Giving off a gently sigh as she ran her finger up my arm and then played with my somewhat pointy ears a giggle also escaped me. Right here, at this time, I couldn't explain how happy I was. I gave her one last big kiss, squeezed her tight and then sight and sat up a little and looked at her. "We should get back to our villages before anymore suspiciouns arise. Rhea has already been asking. I already tolled her that we aren't together. Which I spose would be the truth for we can't really 'afford' to be together. We have our responsibilities and such." I looked away. "Did you stll want to leave tomorrow for the hunt?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:42 am

Mika sighed and nodded. "No one in Cahoon has asked...I guess none of them are interested enough" she gave a slightly sad smile. "And your right" she sighed "but..." she sat up to and leaned forward and lightly kissed him "that doesn't mean we can't..." she looked skyward as if thinking "meet to talk about village relation matters..and about how to successfully merge the two villages in a few months. I mean here in the forest is a neutral spot...neither of us are going to the other's village to see the other..." she smiled innocently "And yes most defiantly I want to go on the hunt."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next