Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest

Go down 
+14
Saron
Pierce Von
Ronan
Gladrial
MohawkWolf
Wing Rider
Tyler
aryen
Argon
Mayxa
bancam_20
Athara
Mika
Illutari
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:55 am

I smiled as I looked behind me a little as she leaned against my back to kiss me "That's a good point" I grinned and rubbed her arm that was around my neck. "speaking of, I was thinking about mergine before the first snow fall, you can hurd the cattle over and keep them in the forest, I'm sure they'll prefer that anyway. I'll have us get started on the stalls inside the warehouse then so we have a place for the horses." I smiled looking down at the grass between my legs. "We might need some help though, We are a little short handed at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:02 am

Mika nodded "Sounds good. They should be protected in here. I will still need to come out and check them though but it will be alot closer than Cahoon. And..we just happen to have 4 semi-new strapping guys in Cahoon that would be more than willing to help build stalls I think. One of them has been working like a storm patching up Cahoon. Lets see...we will need 7 or 8 stalls I believe" she said slipping back into leader mode a bit. But she was still leaning against Jarlon's back and had an arm draped around his neck slightly. She still wanted to be close to him.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 12:34 pm

"4 new ones? Wow, you are really growing aren't you. Maybe I should give one of the girls the leader role, maybe they can use their charm and bring in some more guys" I chuckled "I would love some help. Don't know how fast me and 2 girls can get it done" I said purposely leaving Bardon out knowing he wasn't going to be much help anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:14 pm

Mika laughed. "Might work...but I'm not sure they have the motivation to keep the village going.." she said sweetly "ok sounds good. Do you want them to start work while we are hunting or wait till we get back?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:18 pm

"I think I'd like to oversee it, I have some plans for certain parts of the warehouse, need the room for storage as well. I have an idea for the hay, which should work really well, the grain and what no i'll have to store on the ground though." I turned my head a little to look at her and smiled
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:23 pm

"Sounds good" she smiled. She grinned as he turned his head slightly to look at her. She gave him a quick kiss and giggled and rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:26 pm

As she rested her head on my shoulder I leaned my head on hers. The breeze picked up some flower pedals and blew them around us. What a beautiful night, I just didn't want it to end, but all good things must come to an end. Saying that I kissed the top of her head and stood up. "We should be heading back" I looked at the ground and then laced my fingers with hers as I went in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:31 pm

Mika sighed slightly. She knew they needed to get back. That this night had end. But she didn't want it to. She wished they could be in this moment forever. But she knew even Jarlon's time slowing couldn't stop time. She sighed and stood up with him. She smiled as he looked up and laced his fingers in hers and she met his lips halfway. Gently placing her hands on either side of his head. After the kiss she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her head next to his hugging him. She then stepped back and smiled sadly before turning and morphing into a black female wolf. She trotted off and turned and looked at him one last time before disappearing into the early morning darkness and going back to Cahoon.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:36 pm

I pulled her tight and gave her one of my bear hugs. She stepped away without another word and morphed into a black wolf. She wasn't very vissible to the darkness, but her bright eyes shown. Good night Gordgeous He thought as he hismelf morphed into a black panther and galloped home to Vandecar. There was much to do before morning break.

....................Jarlons house
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:29 pm

--------------M&F Pastures--------->

Mika, Koda and Whisper cantered through the forest trail to the edge of Vandecar. It was snowing heavily past the tree line but under the canopy she was protected. ~Ok go to Jarlon's house and make sure they are ok~ Mika told Whisper ~Ask if they need anything. Also inquire about the hunting trip~ Mika added. Whisper nodded and took off at a run to Jarlon's house.

---------Jarlon's House-------->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 8:27 pm

----Jarlon's house------->

Whisper came running back and relayed everything Jarlon had said. Mika nodded and started to turn. ~Lets get inside~ Whisper nodded and trotted beside her but inside was debating whether to tell Mika about what she had observed. She kept quiet but she acted more quiet than normal. Mika noticed it and wondered but didn't ask.

-----------Mika's house---------->
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:16 pm

--Outside Buildings Cahoon-->

She stopped a little ways into the trees, breathing hard and crying full out now. She put a hand against a tree to steady herself, and leaned her back on it. 'I just talked to him last night, how...' she slid down till she was sitting with her back against the tree. She heard Bardon coming up behind her and swallowed, "Go away." she managed, her voice trying to be angry at him and make him leave but it was faltering.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:18 pm

Bardon was surprised at her tone, but didn't go away. He walked up to her and sat down beside her, not sure if he should hug her and comfort her, or if he should let her be.
"Danielle, I am not leaving. I want to be here as your friend." He took in a deep, shaky breathe.
"I know how you feel right now."
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:25 pm

She wanted to be mad at him, to make him leave so she could cry alone but she could hardly think straight. "I told you to go away." she said, kicking him hard in the leg. She looked away, trying to calm down and work through it all.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:27 pm

He didn't wince at her kicking his leg, just rubbed it.
"Danielle I am not going. No matter how much you hate me, I will not leave." He said simply, hoping she would accept him coming to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 pm

"You-" she was about to retort but just couldn't handle it anymore. She cut off with a small whimper and just let everything out. Everything she didn't want anyone else seeing, all the sadness, all the fear, all the things she had been locking up inside came out to Bardon, of all people.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:37 pm

He put his arms around her and pulled her close to him. He closed his eyes and put his chin on her head.
"It's alright, Dani...." He said quietly and softly. He knew she might hit him and hate him after this, but he wanted to help her, and not be the bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:55 pm

She wanted to stop, but she couldn't. It hadn't hurt this bad when she'd gotten those scars, and that was just about the worse thing that happened to her. But that had been physical, physical was nothing compared to all the this kind of pain, she was learning now. She knew it must be worse for Mika and it killed her to be this vulnerable, especially to Bardon. Without thinking she leaned into Bardon, just wanted to less better.

Last edited by Wing Rider on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:59 pm

He got a surprised look on his face as she leaned onto him and not try to get up.
"I know how you feel..." He didn't know what else to say. He wanted to do anything and everything to comfort her.
"Dani, I am always here if you need to just talk to someone, yell at someone, or just need to slap somebody in the face." He told her, hoping that would comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:05 pm

When she had finally calmed down she ducked out of his arms, "I just need to be alone for a bit, okay?" she told him quietly, her voice distant and blank. Her face had smoothed over and she turned away from.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:08 pm

Bardon got surprised by her fast reaction.
"Danielle, like I said before, I am not leaving. I know you need someone's shoulder to cry on right now. And right now, I seem like the only one avalible at the moment. Look, I am trying not to be the bad guy anymore." He took a deep breath and put a hand on her shoulder.
"I don't want to be the bad guy. I want to be your friend." He said simply and softly.
'But if you don't want to be my friend, than that's fine.' He almost added in.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:15 pm

She sighed and disappeared into the shadows of the forest, "I just need to be alone, okay?" she repeated before she was gone. (super spy powers, heh) She sat in the crook of the tree that they had sat on and watched the sky, her mind a million miles away.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:17 pm

Bardon watched as she went and sat against the tree.
"I guess I will always be the bad guy. Always." He sighed, his shoulders rising and falling again.
"She doesn't trust me, no one does...." He closed his eyes, leaning his head back, hoping Danielle would come back and talk.

Last edited by Bardon on Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:22 pm

Imatari walked through the forest one more time. She heard someone crying. She thought it was mika but then saw Danielle. She walked up to her and ran her whiskers along her face
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:45 pm

She felt the tickling feeling of the whiskers ad turned to see Imatari and she gave a sad smile. "Hey Imatari, you leaving?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forest - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forest   Forest - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forest
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next