Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+8
Argon
Wing Rider
Gladrial
aryen
Mika
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Town Hall - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:32 pm

"Ok," Rhea said turning to look at Yang again. Rhea smiled at Yang in a friendly way, and watched as Zaric slowly approached Yin and Alec.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:34 pm

No food came out and the giant panda's lip quivered again. She shook him harder ~wo ER!~ She insisted.

Yang looked over ~Yin! You'll hurt him!~ He scolded in chinese. He got up and plucked the red panda from her paws and stroked it before handing him back to Rhea. "Wo dui bu qi" he said again and smiled apologetically. He looked at Rhea "ReAi" he smiled and nodded "ReAi" he grinned. "DaNi he ReAi (DaNi and ReAi)" he grinned again
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Rhea chuckled and held out her hand for him to shake, soon realisng he would shake back and moved the hand back to her side and laughed at her stupidity.
"Sorry," Rhea chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Yang looked at the hand and tilted his head confused
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:44 pm

Mika watched the exchange with amusement but wandered over to the window and looked out. 'where is saron..it's been awhile...' she worried. She saw small white specks starting to float down. "Snow.." she whispered. She looked out the window looking for Saron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:45 pm

..................pasture

I stepped in and closed the door. I turned around and rubbed my large arms "oh brrrrrr" I said and then touched my scared face. "I don't think i can feel my face" I joked. "It's getting cold out there=and it's snowing" I said surprised. I then saw a large panda and a new guy "Hi there" I smiled
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:49 pm

Mika smiled when he walked in relieved. She nodded to the new guy "Just came in..doesn't speak english..comes from the far east I believe." She said quietly and offered him a blanket to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:51 pm

Yang looked up as the door opened and a tall man stepped in. Well tall to Yang. He had a terrible scar on his face. Yang shrank back a little bit. "Ni...Ni Hao" he stuttered watching the big man. The dark haired young woman seemed to like him..maybe he was ok...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:55 pm

I took the blanket from her my eyes not leaving Yang "Ni Hao..." I said surprised, I had learned a bit of chinese from my travels to the east lands where bamboo grew tall and the people were rich in culture "um wo de ming zi jiao saron (my name is Saron)" I said walking a bit closer to him and bowing gently at the waist. I knew they didn't really like to be touched by strangers, found that out the hard way. Kenai trotted up beside Saron from his corner and sat down
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:58 pm

Yang's eyes widened. "Ni hao!" he said excitedly "wo de ming zi jiao Huang Yang! Ni zhi dao zhong wen! (you know chinese) hao hao!" he laughed so happy that someone here knew Chinese "I was so worried, thought no onewould understand me!" he babbled on excitedly and fast in Chinese
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Alec felt a lot of motion before he was back with Danielle again. She made sure he was okay before setting him on her shoulder where he tried to make the room stop spinning. He decided he wouldn't go near the panda much when she was hungry. ~You're such a handful.~ she told him, but she was smiling a little. She heard the open and close, a gust of cold air coming in between. Looking out the window she the white beginning to settle, snow. Yang seemed scared of Saron, but anyone would be scared of him if you didn't know him. Recognizing the language that Yang had used coming from Saron, she smiled gladly, at least they could talk to Yang now.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Yin got up and wandered over to Kenai. She poked him and then tried to climb up onto him like a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:01 pm

"Hey danielle, and alec" I smiled sweetly at the two. They made a great pair those two. "woah slow down" I said in english then switched to chinese "Only know little bit" I said making a small gap between my thumb and forefinger and smiled
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Yang tilted his head and then nodded "ah xiao, ni zhi dao xiao ma? (ah small, you know small amount?)" "hao hao. Um wo de jia guo zhong guo, ni ne?" (my home country is china, you?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:06 pm

"Ahh" I lifted my head "I am from germany, but I travel East for ....work" I hesitated and sat down in front of him and then looked back at Mika and smiled. Kenai wakled up beside me and sat down again like a loyal dog
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:09 pm

"Germany?" he asked in chinese "Ah hen yuan (very far) shen me gong? (what work?)" he asked curiously.

Yin followed Kenai and tried to climb on him again. "Yin! Manners!" Yang scolded in chinese. Yin gave him a sad face and left all the spirit animals alone. She went over to a corner and sat down, sadly playing with a piece of straw. Her big blues' looking about to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:13 pm

"Yes, very far" I agreed in chinese. "Ilaturi Yuromastix" I said softly "Assin clan" I said hesitently again. I wasn't about to lie to the poor guy-it wouldn't be right
Kenai fell over playfully and then sadly watched as the panda left. Kenai looked up at me and then walked over to him before turning into a job and he leaped onto the panda.
I chuckled at the two.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Yang nodded "Assassin?" he asked in chinese with wide eyes. He tried to ignore Yin...she knew how to manipulate him and he knew it. If the other people hadn't been around he would have given her a big hug instead of scolding her. "Wei shen me ni lai here? (why you come here?)"he asked

Yin looked up as Kenai walked over and then pounced on her. She playfully rolled over and wrestled with him. It was a funny sight. Panda and Cheetah wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm

Mika came and sat down next to Saron listening to the conversation. She smiled as she watched the spirit animals play. Gently stroking whisper who was falling asleep with her head in Mika's lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:20 pm

"Searching for my brother, Jarlon" I said as sadness filled my chinese dialect. "He was killed, I am now here to take care of his friends...and her" I smiled at mika. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:23 pm

"Oh..wo dui bu qi" he said sadly "he ta shi?" (and she is?) he asked. "Oh I had to run from China...new family came to power..my family killed or banished." he said sadly in chinese. "We scattered...I have siblings..somewhere.." he sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:25 pm

Sadly I looked at him and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder forgetting about their heritage "You are welcome here, and so is your family if you find them" I suggested "This is Mika, a very special person" I smiled and put a hand on her head
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:29 pm

Alec watched Kenai and Yin wrestle and he sighed a little, closing his eyes and settling in. THey were all so much bigger then him. Danielle had zoned out again, as she often did when no one was talking to her. Alec soon fell asleep and he snored softly, close to Danielle's ear though and she was annoyed for a second but let him sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:43 pm

Yang shrank away again a bit but then recovered "Xie xie" he smiled at Saron's affection toward Mika "MiKa" he smiled and bowed his head slightly. "Ta shi ni de jie? (she is your wife? *I think that's the right word haha* ) "ta shi hen mei li" (she is very beautiful) he smiled congratulatory at Saron. He looked back at DaNi and ReAi "ta men you husbands? (they have husbands?)" he asked curiously

(haha in asia very personal questions are often asked first lol)
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Mika smiled as Saron said something about her. and then Yang acknowledged her. Mika bowed her head back and smiled again listening to the beautiful language as it rose and fell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next