Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+8
Argon
Wing Rider
Gladrial
aryen
Mika
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Town Hall - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:45 pm

I wasn't sure what he was saying but as I took it in slowly I gave him wide eyes. "No, no" I laughed "very good friends" I smield "Hopeful for some day" I admited. Mika as my wife" I thought. Wow. I looked at her lovingly. "Rhea and danielle?....No. no one here is married" I nodded
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:45 pm

Rhea sat back as Saron spoke with Yang, Rhea was pretty glad that someone could speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:51 pm

"oh, wo dui bu qi, dan shi hen hao! (Oh I forgive me, but very good)" He smiled and looked around. "ta men you hen mei li (they are also very beautiful)" he nodded. "how long have people been here?" he asked in chinese.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:53 pm

Yin and Kenai finally tired of wrestling and wandered back over. Kenai laid down and Yin draped herself over him. She saw Alec in reach and grabbed him with her large paws, bring him next to her like a teddy bear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:54 pm

Starting to run short on my chinese I looked at him "different lengths, I've only been here 2 months" I held up two fingers.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:57 pm

"ah hao" he smiled and took another sip of water. He didn't know what else to ask. "Ni zhi dao zhi li na'er ma? (you know where bamboo is?) for Yin" he said in chinese
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:00 pm

"No sorry" I shook my head. "We don't have bamboo" I said in english. It was going to be time to teach him english too. I then turned in my seat and gave Mika the blanket that I h ad warmed up. I wrapped it aruond her shoulders and kissed her head. "I think it's about bedtime for me. If you want i'll stay down here with your guys"
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Yang looked at him confused. He didn't understand the words but he got the meaning. He sighed and scratched his head. How was he going to feed her? She would go through alot of celery. He chuckled as she curled up with Kenai and used Alec like a teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:02 pm

Alec's eyes jerked open as he felt himself being pulled fro his comfortable perch and thne being pressed against Yin's furry side. He blinked for a few seconds, trying to squirm his way out but Yin wouldn't let him so he just flopped his head on the ground, unable to get out. Danielle laughed quietly at the scene as Alec looked over at her pleadingly. ~You deserve it.~ she said, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:04 pm

Mika smiled as he wrapped the blanket around her and listened. She would let the other girls decide what they wanted. He knew her vote anyway.
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:06 pm

Yin held on as he squirmed and then brought him up so he was cloistered between Kenai and herself. She yawned and pulled him closer into her soft fur as she drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:15 pm

Alec poked his head out between them for air and stopped struggling for a moment. Sighing, he closed his eyes again and tried to sleep, his ears still twitching as he listened to sounds around the room. "You should stay, everyone would like your company." Danielle said, turning to him since she couldn't see Alec anymore, "You're the only one that can talk to Yang too." she added and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Rhea couldn't really pay attention anymore, she was pratically a Zombie, coming in and out of Auto Pilot, Rhea smiled for a second and lay down a little way away from the others. Closing her eyes to sleep and quickly drifting off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:16 pm

"Well if no one else objects i'll grab my bed role and and sleep down here then" I then turned to the fire place and flicked my finger and tossed a small fire ball into the fireplace and watched as it slowly grew into a log eating flame. I turned my back to it and pulled the ladder down to the loft and crawled up it. Disappearing for a moment
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:17 pm

Yang looked between them unsure of what was going on. He shrugged and got up and walked over to the Yin pile. (haha) He sighed and settled down resting his head into Yin's soft fur.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Zaric looked at Yin for a second and jumped of the giant panda's side, Zaric looked over to Rhea who was fast asleep and then settled down in the panda's fur.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:21 pm

Mika smiled slightly. She was a little disappointed, she couldn't lie, but she wasn't going to be rude either. Yang was new..it was perfectly understandable that the girls would want Saron to stay down there just in case. She disappeared into the girls room and brought out her mat and laid it down close to the fireplace and to Whisper. She wasn't sure where Saron was planning on laying his...
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Yin "smiled" when she felt the fox lay down in her soft fur. She loved big sleeping piles like this. She was like a hug teddy bear and treasured this. Yang chuckled and stroked the little fox. He looked back at the fire and thought about Saron. He had never seen a man do that...he must be a magician he thought. He "closed" his eyes but kept them a slit open to watch for Saron's return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:24 pm

I came back down with a roll under my arm and my nice down blanket that I had made back home. I looked around and saw Yang and then mika. Should i go t him or her" I sighed. I then walked over ot Mika and rolled out my bag. "Want to sleep over here?" I asked in chinese "Do you have a bag?" I also asked
Back to top Go down
Yang

Yang

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:26 pm

Yang looked up and smiled "No bag..panda" he grinned and snuggled up closer to the "pile" of animals "dan shi xie xie (but thank you)"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:28 pm

Mika settled into her sleeping mat/bag and smiled as Saron rolled out his next to her. She laid on her side, her back to the fire and laid her head on her arm watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:33 pm

I finished rolling out the bag and laid down behind her and let her snuggle into me. I threw the down blanket over both of us and smiled at her. "Got my way after all didn't i" I said rubbing my nose against hers
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:35 pm

Mika laughed silently. "oh your way?" she whispered. She pulled the down blanket a little farther up so it covered their heads and then she smiled playfully and kissed him on the lips. "hmm I like your way" she whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:41 pm

I was lost in her eyes as I smiled after she kissed me "I think I do too!!" I whispered and kisseed her again. Almost feeling alittle akward with so many other people in the room. Then again he didn't care. He loved this, being close to her. I rubbed my foot against hers a little
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:46 pm

Mika snuggled down under blanket farther and smiled as he kissed her. She snuggled closer to him and kissed lightly along his jawline and neck. The moved her toes and playfully tried to grab his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next