Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+8
Argon
Wing Rider
Gladrial
aryen
Mika
Mayxa
Illutari
Athara
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Town Hall - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:05 am

"Racoons might not need sleep, but big ugly gorillas do" I chuckled and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:08 am

Mika smiled and shook her head. She cuddled closer and laid her head on his chest. "I don't see a gorilla anywhere," she smiled "I see...a very handsome young man" she sighed happily and ran a cool finger down his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:11 am

Goosebumps filled every spot that didn't hold a hair folicule."I've been called everything but handsome" I tried to smile. My heart pounded nervously as she rested her head on my chest. This must be love but it was way to soon to tell, no need to scare her away. For all I knew i was the scape goat, the go to guy, the man that looks like Jarlon. But if that is what she needed-the here I was.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:14 am

Mika shifted her head up onto her chin so she could look at him. "Really?" she asked "no one has ever told you you were handsome?" she asked in disbelief "not even..your fiance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:15 am

"Oh deffinetly not her" I actually chuckled a bit "That ol hag was nothing but negative...I spose I have been called it before-just not from people that matter...this doesn't help any" I said pointing at my face.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:21 am

Mika frowned 'that's horrible' she thought. She looked at where he was pointing. She smiled slightly, nothing but love in her eyes. She gently reached up traced the lower part of the scar and then ran her finger back his jawline to his neck. "Add's character" she smiled. She looked around and everyone was sleeping so she shifted up just a bit and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Saron, you are very handsome" she said quietly and slowly to emphasize it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:23 am

My eyes watched her as she traced the scar. I brought my hand up and gently laced it with hers from behind. As she shifted up a bit I shifted a bit to and smiled. I kissed her back "Nothing compares to your beauty. Not even the night sky or the face of the rarest flower" What she said made me feel loved and special. All I could do was grin and give her another peck
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:28 am

Mika blushed and looked down. Shaking her head slightly but her brown eyes sparkling. She smiled and laid her head on his shoulder. She snuggled up closer to him and listened to the fire crackling behind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:34 am

I squeezed a little with my arm and yawned again. Closing my eyes enjoying the fire crackling I fell asleep. Throughout the night i had countless bad dreams, it was quickly soothed by a dream and image of mika carring a small bundle. As it ccried my eyes widened and so did the smile. I awoke the next morning with Mika still attached to my side. I grinned and kissed her head and tried to slip out from underneath her.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:35 am

Mika stirred slightly and her arms tightened around him a bit. She didn't want to let go...
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 am

---------Forest------->

Ronan and Malek quietly opened the town hall door and crept in. Everyone was still sleeping. Ronan stopped as soon he saw the big black and white bear and the spirit animal pile. He gently hit Malek in the arm and pointed.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:41 am

----------------------forest

"Ah ok I understand how that would work. That would be funny to watch though...." He told Ronan as they walked into the hall. The thought of using Saron as Jarlon against the Revenge Riders would be a nice plan, but would they buy it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:44 am

I couldn't move so i laid back down but then i heard the guys enter. I smiled and tapped her shoulder to wake her up. "Morning guys" I said as i got up
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:53 am

"It's morning already?!" He asked as Saron greeted them. He looked out the window and saw the sky turn from milky white to an orange glow.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:55 am

Mika stirred "mhmm morning already?" she sighed. Her stomach flipped 'oh yep morning' she sighed. Her morning sickness had come and gone thankfully not that strong so she had been able to hide it. She yawned and laid back on her back and pulled the blanket closer.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:57 am

Ronan nodded "ya it would be.." he noticed Saron getting up "Hey" he smiled he looked at the animal pile and again and shook his head. He pointed to Yang. "New guy?" he whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:57 am

"Yes morning already, both of you." I chuckled I then looked at Mika who didn't look like she felt to good "You ok?" I asked and then got up. "How are you this morning Malek?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:58 am

"Ya new guy. Yang is his name-from over east" I smiled "And i don't think i've met you"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:59 am

"Eh I'm....good. I guess." He shrugged, flipping his hands so his palms faced the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:00 am

Mika smiled "Yep I'm ok" she watched until he looked away and then snuggled farther under the blanket so he couldn't see her putting a hand on her stomach to calm it. She closed her eyes and yawned again but listened to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:02 am

"Ah..cool" Ronan said He looked up again. "hmm I guess we haven't offically..I've seen you around though" he smiled "Ronan Dex" he said quietly so as not to wake everyone and offered his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:03 am

"Saron Vidon" I extended my hand as well. "Pleasure to finally meet the face to the name" I nodded
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:06 am

Ronan smiled and nodded shaking it firmly "And the name to the face" he grinned. "I'm the merchant here...best spices from the middle east and fabrics from the far east" he chuckled. He glanced over and noticed Mika trying to go back to sleep. He looked around for Rhea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:11 am

"I'm sure Yang will appreciate that. Any bamboo seeds?" I asked thinking about Yin
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:13 am

"Um...no seed..but I have better..a started plant...but it hasn't been doing the best" Ronan frowned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next