Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mares and Foals pasture

Go down 
+8
Zack
bancam_20
Argon
Kuruk
Illutari
Tyler
Dachelle
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:01 pm

He smiled when she laid her head on his shouder.
"It's ok. I am hoping to get another horse, hopefully a nice black stud like King." He told her, watching the foals play.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:10 pm

"Well..." she said thinking. "We have two black stude, Beauty and Ardeo... But they already have riders..." She said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 6:12 pm

He snapped his fingers.
"Shoot. Well that just sucks now, don't it?" He chuckled.
"Well, how about a nice buckskin stud?" He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 7:57 pm

"Well... we have that cream colt... May turn to be a nice stud... I think His GRandmother was a lanky dapple mare and his father a cremello... Hmmm" She said trying to remember.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:02 pm

After Malek walked up and took up Tylers attention he slipped through the fence to the paint mare who quickly darted away. He chuckled and sat down in the grass completely ignoring her. She snuffed and walked away to graze. He placed an elbow on his knee and rested his chin on it. Finally, after some time she came over and sniffed his hair. With a chuckle he wrapped his hand around her nose and kissed her nose.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:44 am

After Malek had left, Ty Saw Kuruk workin with his mare. "Your good with her" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 8:04 am

After kissing the paint pairs nose Kuruk turned and smiled thankfully at Tylers comment. "Well thank you" he whispered back "I think she's a strong horse, very independent." With that Kuruk laid down on his back and the mare mocked him by laying on her side and putting her head on his chest. Kuruk slowly pulled up to the mare and gently put his head on her stomach as not to spook her. He thought about climbing onto her but thought it would only cause trust issues. So instead, he laid there with her enjoying the time with her in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:28 am

She smiled as the mare lay next to her new Companion.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:29 am

Malek walked back up to the fence and sat on it beside Tyler.
"I am sorry Toboe insisted that I go look at that nice little colt you told me about." He chuckled and grinned at her.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:37 am

"He's A Good'en" She said with a laugh. "When he is breeding age I want To possibly breed him to my mare,"
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:38 pm

Kuruk listened as Malek spoke about the little colt. He was going to be a marvelous horse, but he also remembered Mika talking about it. That either she, or the leader of Vandecar had their eye on it. He sighed and pet the paint mare before getting up and walking over to the fence. "Careful there, that hose you speak of is spoken for" he said bluntly
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:50 pm

----------Forest------->

Mika the black wolf had trotted back to the pastures and she had laid down for a little bit thinking behind one of the trees. Before she realized it she had drifted off. She woke with a start when she heard Kurak's voice. 'Kurak..' she thought. She sighed and shook and then calmly walked out in wolf form. She came about 20 feet from him and sat down and yawned. She looked at him. Watching him interact with the paint horse.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Finally the paint mare got up and without hesitation walked up to Kuruk and pulled on the feather in his hair. He shooed her away, she came back and did it again. This time he leaped around and jumped at her. With wide eyes she darted to the other side of the pasture. She turned her back to him but kept turning around to look at him. Finally with head hanging low she walked over to kuruk and nuzzled his leg. He ignored her, then she softly nickered wanting his attention. He turned and grinned and rubbed her all over. All this would help for later when he finally tries to ride her. His sensative nose picked up a smell. He looked into the trees and saw a black wolf. He cocked his head a little and then walked up to the fence "Mika?" He asked hesitently
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:58 pm

The wolf looked at him and blinked and then trotted closer. The paint looked at her a little scared. The wolf whined softly and the horse relaxed. She trotted up next to him and sat down and looked at him. She looked at the horse and back at him. The wolf seemed to smile. She liked the match between the two. She turned and trotted off a few feet and morphed back so she wouldn't spook the horse. "Good pair" she nodded "What are you going to name her?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:03 pm

Tyler Watched Semi-jealously as Kuruk talked to mika.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:06 pm

"Thought so" he laughed and put his arm around the paint mare's neck. "Haven't really thought about it, didn't even think that I would get to call her my own, well get to use her anyway" He said not wanting to intrude on their horses. He looked her in the eye as she rubbed up against him almost knocking him off balance. Playfully he pushed the mare to the side and she came back and headbutted him "Well she's got spirit" he said holding his head with both his hands
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:10 pm

Mika laughed slightly. "That she does. And of course you can have her. She will still belong to Cahoon of course as a breeding mare and if any riders ever need a spare horse..but the same is likewise for you with any of the other horses. But for instance Koda is my horse but Beauty was given by Chaya to the leader of Cahoon..which has fallen to me. So...at the moment he his more Cahoon's horse than mine" she smiled. She looked over at the young cream colt. "And he..will be a great horse one day" she said thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:13 pm

"Really?" He said with a surprised look "Thank you, she will be a great mare." He however was concerened about her being a one person horse. He would work on it though. His gaze then followed to the cremello "Yes that he will be" Is all he said. He didn't want to get involved with anything that would cause him, or anyone else, trouble. "Oh, by the way, I have two houses completely finished, well outside anyway. I will start the insides when the days get to hot during the day. I'd like to get roofs and walls patcehd before the rains and snows come"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:18 pm

"Your welcome" she smiled. "Oh I was talking with Jarlon about getting Vandecar ready for winter and for the horses when the villages merge in a few months. They need some more man power over there. Would you be willing to help him make some stalls in their warehouse in a few days? Along with hopefully Gabe, Ronan, and Malek." She said counting them off in her head. "And tyler and dachelle hopefully can come help as well." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:19 pm

"Most certainly, would be an honor to meet and work with the leader of Vandecar. Is he nice?" He asked quickly and quietly. "how about hay, has anyone started cutting hay?" He asked concerned
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:22 pm

Mika laughed "He grows on you" she smiled "Ya he is nice. Very fair. Don't get on his bad side though. He has enough on his plate with Bardon" she sighed
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:24 pm

"Fair is good, that's not a quality you find in leaders anymore. And he shouldn't have to be nice to everyone" he chuckled "Ahh yes Bardon, the love monkey" he rolled his eyes. "When would he like to start? did he say?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:28 pm

Her Heart and Moral had been brought down by the way Kuruk looked at mika. it was like she wasnt even there. She got up to leave, hoping he would stop her.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:29 pm

From the corner of his eye he saw the girl he had been wanting to talk to all day. "Tyler...Mika excuse me" he ran over to her "tyler, you've beens o busy today that I havent wanted to interupt, how are you today" he flashed a smile to her and let go of her arm
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Mika nodded. "No it isn't. Yes, the love monkey" she laughed. "Um I think he wants to start as soon as we bring back some meat. Oh and yep he is already working on hay for the winter. He wants to arrange the warehouse so it will be easy to feed the horses over the winter." Mika smiled and nodded as he excused himself. "I need to check on things in town anyway" she waved goodbye to Tyler and Kurak and started off towards her house. She wanted to check on some of the herbs that should be ready to harvest.

-----------Mika's house------->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mares and Foals pasture   Mares and Foals pasture - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mares and Foals pasture
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next