Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mika's House

Go down 
+8
Saron
Mayxa
aryen
Gladrial
Argon
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Mika's House - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:29 pm

"I'm better thank you.........." i smiled on as they left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 1:37 pm

About an hour passed after Mika and Rial left, Kai sat alone, she fished through her bag and pulled out some of the dried meat that was bought at the City by the sea. she bit into a bit and pulled it off, "You know Shiroi you sure do take a lot of food...." then thinking I looked downwards at my stomach, "Well you might be too......anyways you both take a lot out of me" I snickered of the thought 'Me a mother?......' I never would have thought that would happen. after I was finished eating a bit more, I packaged up the remaining meat back into my bag and tied it shut. "Well Shiroi if your ok here.....I think I'll go and start working on m-....our hut..." I smiled then stood to leave suddenly my head went 'lightheaded' I sat back down quickly, "Ummm....well maybe I'll wait a while" I laid back down and looked up and the roof of the Mikas house. "If all goes well....I will need a name, for you" I put a hand over my stomach smiling, "And I will need to make a list of things I will make for our house!..." I was a delighted as a little girl in a new playhouse, rumagging around in my bad I found a small amount a parchment and a piece of charcoal, I thought for a while then began scribbling down Plans ideas and things that would be needed. I also started to draw tiny pictures of clothes, a small dress, and little pants other necessities followed. slowly growing tired I laid the parchment at my side pulling the blanket over myself, in a moment I was asleep completely forgetting that I had forgotten to roll up the parchment so it couldn’t be seen unless it was opened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Kai woke to find herself dreadful feeling, she turned over and over trying to make herself a little more comfortable but it was not use. rolling over she reached out and laid a hand on Shiroi, "I wish you were awake.....I think I would feel better....even if only a little" she said fidgeting.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:08 pm

-------------Vandecar--------

Mika yawned as she walked into her cabin. It was very late. She noticed Kai was sleeping again. She smiled and pulled the blanket over her a bit more before going a stoking the fire. She watched the fire and couldn't help thinking of Jarlon. But her thoughts were scrambled with those of Saron. She had had alot of fun on the beach with him. She sighed. Why couldn't her heart make up it's mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:13 pm

Kai woke to see Mika stoking the fire, she tried to roll over but stopped with a whimper, 'Ughhh...I hate feeling bad!' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Mika heard Kai stirring. She turned and smiled "Hey..I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you" she said gently "How you feeling? Still got morning sickness?" she asked. It was hard to believe that it had now been almost a week since Jarlon's death. She sighed "Lets try some food hmm? Maybe that will help?" Mika smiled and stood up again. She went over and started preparing some rabbit. She started cooking it over the fire. As the smell of the cooking meat reached her nose she suddenly felt sick. She placed a hand on her stomach. "Shouldn't have gotten all wet in the ocean" she dismissed it and swallowed before finishing up the meat and offering Kai a bowl. She didn't take any herself. Instead she nibbled on some cracker type things she had gotten from Ronan at his store.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:34 pm

Kai's face looked obviously sick, she sat up slowly, "Haha..." she tired to laugh it off but that didn't work at all! "Ugh.....I haven't been sleeping really......only tiny snoozing...and that doesn't get you any rest" her eyes resembled a raccoons eyes with the darker circles around them. as Mika began to prepare the rabbit, the smell was enough to kill. she turned green as Mika brought the meat over, "I moment Mika........this could be ba-" she didn't even finish as Kai managed to jolt for the door then disappearing around the house.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:40 pm

"Wha..." she asked as Kai disappeared out the door. "Oh.." she chuckled and instinctively took a whiff of the rabbit. Her face almost turned green as well. "Ohhh" she touched her stomach trying to calm it. She scraped the rabbit into a dish for Whisper and Moon. She stepped out of the house a minute to get fresh air. Suddenly she had a thought. "Kai? Was it the smell?" she asked. Kai came back around and nodded. "Oh no" Mika whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:46 pm

Kai nodded feeling a bit better, "Ughhhhh..." she moaned and slide to her knees, "This is not fun!...." she claped her hands aver her mouth then dashed around the conner again. she came back looking even more green than before, she slide to her knees and just sat there. Till Mika whispered 'Oh no..." she looked up with a painful expression, "What is it?.....Mika?.....what's wrong?" she asked trying to talk about anything to get her mind off of how she felt.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Mika swallowed "Ummm...the smell made me sick as well" She looked at Kai with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:49 pm

"It did?..." I asked looking up at Mika's face, "But that would mean----" I stopped, "Ummm?....is it possible?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:52 pm

Mika's thoughts were going a thousand miles an hour. "Ya...it is...remember I said we "loved" each other..when I was talking about the night out on the range?" She coughed slightly "hmm..this could...get interesting..gonna get a little hard to deny that me and Jarlon were up to anything" she chuckled. "But on the other hand...I'll have someth..no someone to remember him by..." she looked back at Kai with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Kai laughed, "Sorry....ummm but we both kinda have similarities to our own stories!" I looked up to her then stood, "Well it will be nice to have someone going through this with me....if nothing else we can complain about the same feelings" I laughed again a little quieter, "Here come inside and sit down...I have some dried meat....that we might be able to eat some of..." "and whither I like it or not I have to eat something.....to keep up me...Shiroi-" I grinned, "And my babies strength" I took Mika's arm half letting her help me and me helping her, we walking into the house, "Well.....this should be fun" I smiled unpacking the meat.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:03 am

Mika laughed slightly "Ya..that we can. Um..lets keep this between us? Rial will probably guess eventually but I don't want the others to know yet. It's only been a week..it may not stay" she said quietly. But she nodded and helped Kai back in. "Well I guess rabbit is out" Mika laughed. She took a bit of the dried meat "hmmhm better" she smiled "yes it should be interesting...but um...I'm not going to cut back on my duties any. I mean...as much as I want this....baby" she swallowed "I'm not going to sit around like a hen." she said defiantly. Then she noticed Kai was smiling at her "What? Ohh I get it..you were telling me almost the same thing" she laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:08 am

"Haha, don't worry....other than Rial...no one knows I'm here, remember?" she smiled, "And no I won't tell.....your keeping my a secret too" we both sat nibbling on the dried meat. I smiled slyly at Mika, "I don’t know for how long you will be able to keep working at the same pace.....without someone finding out" I put a hand on my stomach, "Especially if you feel as bad as I do....." I said a bit miserable laying back onto the floor then covering myself up, "Get some sleep....you need it...." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:17 am

Mika nodded "true" she smiled "well last time I didn't start feeling really bad until I was about 3 months..but then I was loosing that one so..." she shrugged "I only really noticed it early because you were having morning sickness and I was having a tiny bit. That and I think proximity between pregnant women tend to bring to light similarities" she smiled. Mika nodded "Ya ya I know" she joked. She laid down and curled up under the blanket. Rial had said she would stay in Vandecar for the night so Mika figured she had wanted to catch up with her brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:25 pm

Kai smiled, "Well get so sleep you'll need it..." i pulled the blanked up my my neck and turned to my side then fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:20 pm

Mika smiled and went to sleep.

-----Next morning----->

The next morning Mika woke as the birds chirped outside. They warned of colder weather, and the chickadees chattered. Mika yawned and stretched. Her stomach wasn't feeling much better though. She sighed and stretched her neck to the side and back. She rolled up her blanket and stood up. She gently rocked Kai's shoulder, "Kai...wake up" she said softly. She got together some breakfast for them and they ate and talked.

(after they talk, Mika goes up to Jarlon's grave.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:17 pm

Kai turned and peeked through sleepy eyes, "Hmm?...oh, it's morning already?" she sat up and put a hand to her stomach, "well I feel a little better....." she looked over, "You?...." she asked as she ate her breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:20 pm

"Good, mmhhm not totally, but I guess that is how it goes" Mika smiled slightly. She yawned. "I "feel" better today though...happier" she smiled "Don't know why..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:24 pm

Kai smiled, "well that's good...." she finished her meal and sat against the wall, "Well I think I'll go and do some work today....on our hut" I grinned then looked over at Shiroi, "He's still not awake....Hmmmm" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:32 pm

"Ya I wanted to talk with you about that...we will be merging in a few days...I don't want to leave you all by yourself. One because of your condition and two because I enjoy your company, especially now" Mika smiled. "will you be coming over to vandecar with us?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:38 pm

Kai went pail, there was no helping it...she couldn't deny that she DID need help, even if she hated it. "ummm" she stammered, "Where are we going to be at?...." she asked fidgeting.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:40 pm

"Probably in the town center...there is several rooms. Three main ones...if you want more privacy we could probably split the "girls" room into several smaller ones. Maybe you and I could share one?" Mika asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:42 pm

Kai liked that idea, she and Mika could be a little more alone therein making it easier to keep their secret...well as long as possible that is, "I like that idea..." she looked at little more relaxed about the whole idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika's House
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next