Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Town Hall

Go down 
+10
Saron
Dachelle
Stark
Yang
Tyler
Pierce Von
Ronan
bancam_20
Mika
Mayxa
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Town Hall - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:51 pm

Mika smiled with sweet smile, she had caught him. "Incompetent no..misinformed yes. Alitar was not the leader of the revenge. Reigorn is. Alitar was Illutari's best assassin. He was killed..4 months ago by the revenge. Sir your info is obviously mistaken." She said as her eyes hardened again.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:10 pm

Malek felt a little relief that Mika had told Stark wrong, but was still a little uneasy with this man, coming and saying that he was just going to take Tyler.
~Mal...ek? What are y...y..you talk..en ab..b..bout?~ Tsume asked, looking up at Malek with cute eyes.
~Nothing you need to know right now, Tsume.
~Why?~
~Because you're too young to know right now.~ He felt bad that Tsume was too young to know, but he wasn't even sure this pup was his new spirit animal.
Back to top Go down
Stark

Stark

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:18 pm

He Spun and walked out.
"I'm done." He said.
"I'll get tyler Tonight and We'll be off."

He pulled the two leopard cubs into his saddle bags as he hopped on Raj.

Fire burned in his Eyes as He rode off into the distance.

"this isnt over Mika. Not Yet."

~its not like Freigh tells me these things.~
~Why doesnt he?~ the Vub Asked, while bouncing in the saddle bag.
~Because He says All Revenge are the same. All need to die, and names Dont matter.~ He said.
~And Illutari has nothing to do with us... I dont know squat about him.~ He said.
~What now?~ Suma Asked
~I dont know Suma... But the revenge will be here in 6 months. And Tyler wont be one of the People killed in there attack.~
~I dont want Tsume To die...~ He squeeked.
~I dont want anyone to die.~ Julian stark Said.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Malek watched as Stark left hastly. Once he was out the door, Malek spun to look at Mika.
"What the hell was he talking about?" He asked, questions running through his head but distraut in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:27 pm

Mika's jaw was hardened. She watched him spin around "That is your choice sir" she said coldly. "But whether you will leave her with her is still in question. You do not want to cross swords with us." she warned but he was already gone. She heard his comment however "No it is not.." she said quietly "I am sure we will cross swords once more" she whispered. She watched him ride off and shook her head. Mika turned to Malek and gently placed a hand on his shoulder. "I'll explain everything..at least what I know.." she nodded to the couch by the fireplace. Her eyes once more held the softness of a mother rather than a protective tiger. They went and sat down. "Stark arrived this morning looking for Tyler. He claims that the revenge are hunting her and he was sent to take her to safety." Mika said quietly
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:31 pm

Malek nodded and sat down beside Mika, listening.
"Hunting HER?! From what I learned, Sloan and Takyia were the only ones being hunted. Why Tyler? There is nothing special about her. Unless...." He shook his head, repressing the thought of Stark possibly lying about his identity, just like Bardon had done.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 1:48 pm

"Well..more than Sloan were one that are hunted here. Sloan, Jarlon, and Danielle were all targets. I am now one to...only me and Danielle are left of the targets I know about. It is possible they are hunting Tyler though I don't know why they would be, perhaps we should ask her. I to am suspicious of deception. I find it to convient." She said softly
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:00 pm

"You're being hunted? And Danielle?" He asked, shocked but still surprised. There was some of a whisper in his voice as he spoke.
"Why would you both be hunted?" He looked down at Tsume and picked him up, setting him on his lap. The pup begin biting at Mika's shirt, growling.
~Don't rip it.~
~I know. I know.~
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:02 pm

Mika nodded "Danielle because she was a spy of Alitar's" Mika said quietly "And I because I betrayed Reigorn" Mika said looking down. She stroked the pup and a smile flickered across her face before she looked up again.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:03 pm

"How did you betray him?" He asked, hoping he wasn't asking anything too personal.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:09 pm

Mika's jaw twitched. She looked around and made sure only Saron was in hearing range. She took a deep breath. "When I first came these shores, Reigorn picked me up quite literally from the docks. I knew nothing of the struggle going on in this world. He employed me..finally by threats to track down some associates of his. Jarlon and Danielle. I knew nothing of Sloan. I tracked them down but I fell in love with the man I was supposed to betray." She looked down and touched her belly gently. She rested her hand there. "The revenge tracked Sloan down in another town, they found Jarlon and I out on the range. In order to catch him they released me...thier plan backfired and he still killed them but he was killed in the process." Mika finished and looked down again. "They know now that I am no longer working for them. When they regroup in the spring they are sure to come looking again"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:14 pm

His eyes widened and he looked at her and listened. Then he shook his head.
"Mika, both villages will do everything and anything to protect you and Danielle. We will not let anything happen to any of you." He promised her, thinking about everyone in both villages. He wasn't leader, but he would still protect both women. They had done nothing wrong and wont be taken.
These villages were his home now. They were his life. He belonged here. Everyone did. No one would be taken unless they went through him first.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Mika looked up and smiled "Thank you, and likewise I know me and Danielle will do everything in our power to protect our villagers. The revenge will not find a walk in the park if they do come." Mika nodded "A mother tiger is even more ferocious than an angry one." Mika smirked
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:22 pm

He nodded and half smiled, knowing that if anyone tried to take anyone here, he wouldn't let them.
"And an alpha wolf is more ferocious than a stranger coming to the pack." He stroked Tsume's head as the pup drifted to sleep, then he noticed something he didn't before.
"Mika....sorry if this is a personal question but...are you expecting?" He asked, noticing her slightly enlarged belly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Mika smiled and nodded at his comment "Very true. And especially one with a beautiful mate such as Arya" Mika winked She looked down stroking the pup when he asked about her expecting. "Yes" she said slowly and smiled slightly "In about 5 months...around may" she smiled again.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:28 pm

He blushed slightly when she mentioned Arya. Then he looked at her surprised.
"Really? You must be very excited then, to have a child." He smiled and thought about his own future, if he would ever be a father.
"Just curious....but who is the father?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Mika nodded "Yes I am, very" she smiled "Well..by blood the father is Jarlon..but um..practically..and emotionally Saron will be" Mika smiled
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:35 pm

He raised his eyebrows.
"Jarlon? Really?" He smiled and chuckled slightly.
"I never would have guessed." Then he smiled again at her.
"I knew something was going on between you and Saron. Me and Ronan were just talking about that the other day as a matter of fact."
~Mika gonna have a baby?~ Tsume all of the sudden looked up, knocking Mika's hand off his head.
~Yes Tsume Mika is going to have a baby.~
~Will it be my friend?~
~I'm not sure. Depends on if you can be nice to it instead of trying to play rough like you do with my feet.~ He chuckled.
~Sowwy. Will it be a wolf? Like me?~
~No Tsume. It'll be human. Now go back to sleep.~
"Ugh now I have this little pup to deal with, now that Toboe's gone. Tsume reminds me of Toboe when he was a pup. Always pestering me with questions." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Mika blushed slightly. "Well..Jarlon and I...we didn't think it was right..the two leaders of the villages falling in love. We..tried to break it off several times but it never worked" Mika smiled slightly. "We were just kinda..drawn to each other I think. Anyway...yes you and Ronan were right" Mika chuckled. "Ah yes aren't babies fun?" Mika teased
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:16 pm

He chuckled slighty.
"I know what you mean. I guess me and Arya were drawn to eachother. It was kind of a shock when..." He swallowed and felt himself go red a bit.
"Yeah my oldest brother, well he was really a good family friend, had a son with his fiance before everything..." He sighed quietly, remembering little Ray before he died with his mother...
"Well, let's forget that memory. I can't wait for Arya to get back. I miss her so much."
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:22 pm

Mika smiled and nodded. "I know you miss her, she should be home soon" Mika assured. 'hey..can we eat again?' 'Again!!?' 'hey you are eating for me to you know' 'don't you get smart with me..' 'I can say what I please..' 'ya for now..just wait till you come out mister' 'maybe I'll just stay in here...it is comfortable..have food whenever I want..' he gave off a kick 'oof, stop that now..and no you are NOT staying in there...well not for forever..you stay in there for another 5 months..kay?' 'ya ya I will..hey where is the food?' 'you ungratful' she muttered to herself. "Um I'll be right back" she laughed. She got up and grabbed some jerky. "Sorry he was hungry" Mika laughed and rubbed a hand on her belly to try and stop him from kicking.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:26 pm

He chuckled as she tried to calm her kicking baby.
"No worries. I think I'll steal some of that jerky myself." He stood up and grabbed some jerky from where Mika got hers.
"So how much snow do you think will lay before it starts melting?" He asked while munching on his jerky, Tsume whinning for some.
"Alright alright." He gave the pup some to chew on, knowing he wouldn't be able to actually eat it since he was teething.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:29 pm

Mika chuckled and nodded. "I don't know..this is my first winter really here..I mean I spent one winter in Spain with Reigorn but it isn't quite the same" Mika scoffed. She smiled as she watched him feeding the pup and the pup tried to chew on the jerky but was failing miserably. "He is so cute" Mika laughed
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:31 pm

He nodded to her.
"I know what you mean. I spent most of my winters living out there." He nodded towards the window.
"Toboe and I mostly lived with other wolves like him. It was hard but we managed. We got free food though." He joked at the last part.
"Yeah. Tsume is cute. I think he'll be like Toboe. I am pretty sure that is his father..." He said sadly, thinking about his old wolf, now gone.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Mika nodded "In the new world we would get snow up to 5 feet at times. It was crazy" Mika laughed "Wow that sound challenging, but ya the free food would be a plus. Hmm perhaps he is, although all wolf pups look alike, how can you tell?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Town Hall   Town Hall - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Town Hall
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next