Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trading post

Go down 
+8
Kuruk
Mayxa
Argon
Tyler
Ronan
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Trading post - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:29 am

............Kuruks house

They walked along the dusty road to the Trading post. Kuruk knocked on the door "helleo?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:30 am

Ronan nodded in acknowledgment. He smiled at Rhea again. "No I meant why did you come to Vandecar?" he chuckled. Suddenly he heard bleating of his goats outside the store. "Um if you will excuse me" he smiled.

-----Outside store-----

Ronan hurried outside and almost ripped his hair out when he saw the buck had gotten of his tether and was eating the cavas covering off his wagon. "You stupid goat!" he said some kind of gypsy swear word and quickly grabbed the goat and hauled it back over to it's tether. "that is the third time this week you have been eating my wagon! Meat is sounding awefully good!" he growled at the misbehaving goat. The doe was lying a few feet away calmly resting and chewing her cud in a pregnant goat bliss. "Why can't you be more like her?" he pleaded with the buck. He sighed and turned his back. Bad mistake. The buck backed up and charged. Sending Ronan into a forward summersualt. He landed and glared at the buck.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:30 am

-----> from Kuruks house.

"Hey ronan" She said motioning her friend to come over and talk to her and Kuruk.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:31 am

"I dont know if you two have met, but ronan this is Kuruk" She said looking between her two friends. "And this Kuruk, is ronan."
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:32 am

Ronan stood up and dusted himself off. Giving one more glare to the goat that could melt ice. He then smiled and walked over. "I don't think we have been properly introduced no" he smiled. "Good to meet you Kurak"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:34 am

--------------From whereever she was-------->

Mika walked along and noticed Kurak and Tyler talking to Ronan. She decided to see what they were up to. "Hi everyone" she said pleasantly
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:35 am

Kuruk took Ronan's hand and shook it "pleasure is all mine, I see you have a hand full there" he chuckled and then saw Mika walk up. He didn't know what happened to her the other day, but something wasn't right "Hello Mika" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:36 am

"Ronan, the goats is actually what we came to talk to you about...."
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:36 am

"Hey mika" She said with a smile. "So ronan... How much are those goats selling for?" She aske, trying to hide her excitment.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:39 am

Ronan chuckled. "You could say that. That doe is the sweetest angel. But I swear! That buck has the devil in him. Goat roast is sounding very good" he said glaring at the goat again. He looked back as Mika walked up. "Hello Mika" he said a little reserved. He wanted to be on good terms with her but he wasn't sure exactly where they stood after his defense of Bardon. Ronan looked back surprised. "You want to buy them? Um well...like I said the buck he...hmm" he said considering "what do you have to trade? And I don't know about the doe...she has a youngen on the way and I was planning on having fresh milk..." he said slowly
Back to top Go down
Dachelle

Dachelle

Number of posts : 97
Job/hobbies : scuba diving
Humor : very random...
Registration date : 2009-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:42 am

Dachelle walked up to the others and smiled at Tyler. "Hey Guys." Dachelle grinned.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:42 am

"Hmmm..." She said thinking... "Well, I have an old saddle and bridle that I dont need... They have pure silver rivits and are in pretty decent condition" She said with a smile. They were her first ever riding gear. But she had brought two sets and she knew she didnt need both.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:43 am

Mika nodded in acknowlegement of all of them. She kept her eyes from Kurak however. Everytime she looked at him she saw Running wolf. Either Wolf dancing and playing with her or Wolf when they brought him back laying limp in her arms. She just couldn't look at him. She cocked her head slightly and looked at Ronan. She didn't hold anomosity towards him. It was good that Bardon had a friend. But she wondered if he knew what he was getting into. She listened as the conversation went to goats. She raised an eyebrow but just listened. She smiled and nodded at Dachelle "hello" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:44 am

"Hey shell" She said, her head spinning with excitmemnt. she couldnt help but notice how good ronan looked. 'thats a real man' she thought. His hair blowing across his face.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:45 am

"hmm" he said considering "you can have the buck if you want for the bridle...but.that doe...I don't know..she has the sweetest temperament and her milk is really good. I have made yogurt and cheese from that milk!" he boasted
Back to top Go down
Dachelle

Dachelle

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:45 am

"Are we getting goats?" Dachelle asked Tyler curiously.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:46 am

"yes are we?" Mika asked wondering why she hadn't heard of this sooner. "Where would we put them?" she asked

(I know you talked with me lol, but mika doesn't know Razz)
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:52 am

She turned to Mika. "In the cattle pasture..... Cows love goats and I dont want them to go to slaughter... Please mika?! Me and Kuruk will take care of them... You wont have to worry a bit." She turned back to ronan. "I also have some spare spurs... We could do the spurs and the Saddle."
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:53 am

Kuruk listened as Tyler tried to bargain with him. "well I might have something of some interest to you. I've heard that they are valuable here" he said shyly as he pulled out an old arrow head from his home.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:56 am

Mika looked between Tyler's face and the goats "Well the doe I can see...but that buck looks like alot of trouble..." she looked back at Tyler's pleading face. "Ok..if you can get Ronan to part with them" she chuckled. "But if that buck causes to much trouble I will personally...oh never mind. Just make sure he stays out of trouble" she sighed "And it will be your responsiblity to make sure they get enough food this winter. The horses have first priority after the villagers. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:58 am

Ronan raised an eyebrow and looked around. "hmm saddle..spurs..an arrow head. Yes I spose that would be a good trade. But I still get some of the milk this winter?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Dachelle

Dachelle

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 10:58 am

Dachelle looked at the ground. She felt she was being ignored. She started to walk away to see if someone would notice.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:00 am

He stood beside Tyler listening when he noticed her friend walking away. he turned and walked up beside her really quickly "where you going?" he asked sweetly "don't want to playl with the goats?"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:00 am

Ronan looked over at Dachelle. "Going for a walk?" he asked curiously with a dazzling smile.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:01 am

"Oh thank you!" She squeeled throwing her arms around her friend and leader. "and yes... Yes" She said turning to ronan. "and dachelle. WAIT!" She called. "I'm gunna nead your help getting this doe to a pasture." She said looking at thee PRegnant doe. "she looks ready to have her kids any day, and I'm guessing its Triples or Quads."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading post
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next