Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trading post

Go down 
+8
Kuruk
Mayxa
Argon
Tyler
Ronan
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Trading post - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:50 am

Ronan chuckled as she snuggled closer and drifted off to sleep. "Will do" he said softly and kissed her cheek. He sighed happily and drifted off to sleep as well. Content with his love by his side. Even if the floor was still hard.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:09 pm

Ronan woke as morning's rays came through the wagon window. He yawned and stretched and smiled as he saw Rhea sleeping soundly beside him. A sweet smile on her face. He didn't want to wake her up. He sighed slightly. He then leaned down and gently kissed her cheek and then he kissed along her jawline and played with her ear with his lips. Smiling as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Rhea rolled over in her sleep and murmured something almost inaudible. Finally Rhea felt rays of sunlight stream onto her face and she opened her eyes to find Ronan looking at her.
Rhea smiled,
"Morning Ro," Rhea smiled stretching slightly but not making any attempt to get up, she just stared up at Ronan with a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:47 pm

"Morning" he said softly "sleep good?" he chuckled and shifted on the hard wagon floor. He smiled remembering their early morning wrestle, it had been a fun way to be a little rougher but still loving. Showing both of them that they didn't have to walk on eggshells around the other.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Rhea rubbed her eyes and looked up at Ronan again,
"Ya, What about you?" Rhea asked sweetly, sitting up and strecthing again.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:29 am

Ronan smiled "Alot better with you beside me" he gently stroked her hair and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. "Although," he chuckled.." the floor is hard" he laughed
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Rhea laughed, "Yes it is,"
Rhea blushed when Ronan kissed her on the check and then grinned at him,
"Whats for breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:22 pm

"Hmm...well..what would you like?" he asked with a smile. "I have everything from fresh fruit, to some eggs I traded from Vandecar, to bread from a nearby town. Hey..have you ever had french toast, some strawberries on top..with..hmm" he looked around "bacon on the side?"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:23 pm

"What's french toast?" Rhea asked and then laughed, "I guess that answers your question,"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Ronan chuckled and gave her a quick kiss. "I'll be right outside" he laughed and got up to go outside. He realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. He coughed and hopped back into the wagon and blushed pulling on his shirt before going out again. He started a fire, and got out his skillets and started making french toast and bacon. The smells wafting towards the wagon.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Rhea laughed when Ronan left and then entered again to grab a shirt. Rhea stood up and smoothed her clothes and fixed her hair, running her fingers through. The smell of the french toast began to waft towards the wagon and Rhea took in the scent. Rhea's stomach rumbled and Rhea laughed pulling the door open and hoping out side.
"Smells amazing," Rhea said to Ronan and then called Zaric outside.
The grumpy red fox wandered outside and looked up at Rhea slowly,
~Did you have to wake me?~ Zaric asked, Rhea chuckled and cuddles Zaric.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:42 pm

Ronan chuckled "Good, haven't made it in a long time" he flipped over the last few pieces and pulled out two wooden plates that he had carved himself. They had carved flowers and ferns in the edges. He blushed slightly and served up a plate putting fresh cut strawberries on top and giving it to Rhea. He smiled and served himself up. He got her a fork and came and sat down holding his own fork. He looked at her and then the food expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Rhea sat down with her plate and fork and smiled, taking a bite.
"This is really good," Rhea smiled, Zaric sniffed at the food and sighed,
~Bread~ Zaric scoffed, and Rhea rolled her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:48 pm

Ronan bowed slightly "Thank you" he smiled and he looked at the fox. "Here what do you think of this?" he tossed him a piece of more darkly cooked bacon.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:51 pm

Zaric swallowed the piece of bacon whole and rubbed against Ronan's legs,
"I don't think he could get any more rude," Rhea muttered, Zaric looked up at her and chuckled slightly,
~Hey, It would be rude not to eat it~ Zaric stated,
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:52 pm

Ronan and petted the fox. "Typical fox" he grinned. "Here try this" Ronan cut off a little piece of his french toast and offered it to the fox. It smelled sweet and buttery.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:03 pm

"Ronan..." Rhea warned and Zaric took the toast from his hand, "You know he's not going to eat it,"
Zaric started at the toast debating whether to eat it or not. Finally he licked the toast and looked up at Rhea,
~Not as nice as the Bacon,~ Zaric said,
~To you,~ RHea smiled, ~Will you eat it? I don't want it going to waste,~
Zaric paused as he looked and Rhea and growled a little before swallowing the toast too.
~Thank you,~ RHea smiled,
~Yeah yeah~ Zaric grumbled lying down by her feet.
Rhea chuckled,
"I feel like i'm always having to apoligize about his behaviour," Rhea sighed,
~'Cause you are~ Zaric grumbled and Rhea laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:06 pm

Ronan looked up guilitly "Sorry..bad habit" he laughed "I would always feed the stray dogs that followed our wagons. Mother cuffed me a few times for it" he laughed again. "See? he ate it" he smiled and took another bite. "Nah don't worry bout it. He's a fox, they are thier own creatures. Do you see me apologizing for Tasha?" he laughed
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:07 pm

-----------------cahoon pond.

Malek trudged up to the small building, looking at the ground.
~You'll be alright, Mal. She'll be back.~
~I know...~ He sighed and knocked on the door slightly, hoping he wasn't interupting anything.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Rhea laughed,
"He only ate it 'cause I told him to, Now he's grumpy," Rhea laughed,
~Don't laugh at me,~ Zaric growled,
"Oh calm down," Rhea whispered, and tunred back to Ronan, "Ya Zaric's his own creature," Rhea chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:11 pm

Ronan chuckled "Oh" he laughed. "Here" he threw him another half a peice of bacon. He grinned and then looked over at the shop. "HI!" he called "we're over here. Want some breakfast? I got a extra peice or two" he said in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Malek looked over and smiled.
"Hey sorry am I interupting something?" He asked, walking over to where Rhea and Ronan were.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Rhea looked over to the building and saw Malek,
"Mal!" Rhea smiled jumping up to ive him a friendly hug before sitting back down. "No you're not,"
Zaric ate the bacon and and sat down next to Ronan,
~I think i'm beginning to like him more then you Rhe~ Zaric chuckled,
"Cruel cruel animal," Rhea muttered to him and then laughed,
"How have you been Mal?"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:16 pm

Ronan smiled and shook his head "Nope, we were just eating breakfast. Here ya go" he said as he gave him a plate of french toast and bacon and strawberries. How you been?" He smiled down at the fox and gave him a scratch behind the ears.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:19 pm

He hugged Rhea back and sat down, gladly taking the plate.
"Thanks, Ronan. I've been...alright." He took a bite of a strawberry.
"Arya just left for a few weeks..." He said sadly, after swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading post   Trading post - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading post
Page 23 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next