Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stable

Go down 
+6
Mika
Elsa
Shaira
Rhavaniel
Elijah
Trevon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Laohu

Laohu

Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:07 pm

Laohu nodded and listened wishing there was something he could do. Suddenly Zirean said something about shutting up. He looked at her strangely. Smiling understandingly he just nodded and rubbed her back. "We'll figure this out" he said quietly and calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 8:51 am

She burned some more of the sage in her hand and threw it over her shoulder at the spot that she'd heard the spirit. Though she was careful not to get any burning ashes on the dry straw. She extinguished the bigger ashes that were still burning. It created more smoke but she smiled.
Zirean would have to get used to the sent. Smiling she finally cuddled next to Laohu leaning her head on his chest. Playing with a button on his shirt but then she stopped because there were still people in the barn. So instead she just buried her forehead in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:02 am

He watched as she burned some more sage. He tried to think of anything else he had read or heard about that would keep away spirits. For good. Otherwise they'd go through alot of sage. Looking around he remembered seeing a incense burning thing in the storage room. "I'll be right back love" he whispered (before she cuddled into him lol) he flashed stepped over there. Grabbed it and flash stepped back. "Can I see the sage?" he asked. Then putting the sage in the incense part of the device he held it for her to light. As she did a small steady stream of sage smoke began to waft around them. "See? Now you don't have to be awake to do it." he smiled and let her cuddle into him. Looking up to the loft he smiled as Laoshi yawned and padded down to watch the go fish game. Turning to D'Heiren and Frieght he smiled "I think we're gonna turn in for the night" he said softly. Then wrapping his arms around Zirean and grabbing the incense burning device, and a bag of sage. He flashed stepped them up to the loft. "Thought this might be a slight more private" he said softly to Zirean.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:14 am

Zirean smiled slightly at the device and handed him the sage. Looking curiously at it though nodding when he explained it. She kept quiet until they were up at the loft. Lying her cloak down so they didn't get poked by the hay. Zirean layed down,getting an idea. Since she was still a bit damp. She started concentrating just on heat.
Steam rose from her clothes. Now fully dried she smiled and said "I don't know if it'll work on you though. I don't want to burn you. But I can be extra warm for you, so you'd dry eventually." She said quietly so the others down stairs wouldn't hear. Lying down on her cloak, it was dry on the inside so they wouldn't have to get wet.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 11:29 am

D'Heiren looked up from the game when Laohu said that he and Zirean were going to sleep, then jumped slightly when they disappeared. she heard them moving around in the loft, though, so she didnt question what had happened. she looked back at her cards, and had trouble keeping them in focus. "i think i'd better go to bed too," she said, "youre winning anyways." she set her cards facedown on the table. "we can continue tomorrow, if youre that competitive. doesnt make a difference to me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Nodding in agreement to the plan, Laohu yawn and then slowly unbuttoning his shirt he slipped it off and laid down next to her. "At least I know that isn't a fever you have" he chuckled "Or is that just the effect I have on you?" he asked with a smirk as he moved a piece of her hair gently. Leaning in he gently kissed her lips and ran his hand down her side.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:48 pm

Zirean giggled quietly at his quetion. "Fever? Nope." but before she could continue he kissed her. She said between a kiss "Maybe it's the effect you have on me? Or that your just too handsome to stay away." She laughed a bit without realizing it she did heat up a bit more as she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm

He laughed and snuggled her closer to him. Not really wanting to draw the attention of the others he stopped for a moment and settled in next to her. Then when it seemed like she had quieted just a bit he ran a shall we say slightly exlorative hand around her abdomen and then up her chest with a slight smile. His hand moved and teased while the unspoken rule was that she keep still. The moment she moved he would stop and look at her. The smile on his face growing with each minute.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Every time he moved it was like he was teasing her. As soon as she mooved closer to him he would give her a look. So she held still for the moment, barely able to contain herself. She made a pouting face when he gave her that look to keep still. She could hardly keep the pouting face for long and she started to giggle quietly. Making it impossible to keep still. She moved at every touch, though all in good humor. If she was to be teased she would tease back. (^-^)
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:36 pm

He grinned and held a finger to his lips when she giggled. Leaning down he trailed kisses down her collar bone and the main muscle down her abdomen. As she twitched and moved he could not contain the growing smile, though he tried to shoot her a look of keep still or else. It didn't work to well. Rolling his eyes as if she would never keep still enough he smirked and laid back on his back as if ignoring her. His skin twitched as he felt a warm breath graze along it. He closed his eyes quickly trying to keep from twitching or moving as she had. It was extremely difficult. She was better at this game than he.

Last edited by Laohu on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:44 am

She watched as he laid down. Zirean smirked as he tried to ignor her. She went up close to his neck and blew warm air on it. She watched as goose bumps crawled over his skin. Zirean almost lost it, she couldn't help but giggle. Though she did settle down a bit and snuggled up to him. Kissing his chin since she couldn't reach his cheak. Smiling at him she lay a hand on his chest and just lay there quietly. Just to see what he would do next.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:25 am

He twitched as her warm breath teased him. Then watching as she laid down and just looked at him. He ran a hand gently down her back and sighed. He was still in awe of her beauty. Running fingers through her hair he teased it slightly with a smile. With a smirk he gently pulled it up into a spike, then off to the side in a wave like thing. He grinned and looked at her, his eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 11:45 am

She smiled as he played with her hair. She couldn't see what he was doing. Her eyes were locked onto his, she couldn't get over at how they dazled her. Zirean was happy that her enemy did not come back. Her feelings were fully on him and only him. Though she did listen to the pounding rain outside and the thunder.
Sighing she said "If the stars forbade that one of us should part from another. I shall go with you where ever you go no matter what those stars say." Kissing him on the lips and smiling afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:25 pm

Laohu smiled and the love in his eyes grew as she spoke. A soft hand stroked the side of her face. "I have been astonished that men could die martyrs for their religion -I have shuddered at it. I shudder no more. I could be martyred for my religion, Love is my religion, And I could die for that. I could die for you." he said softly and leaned his head up kissing her. "But even if death were to try and part us, I will always be with you" he reassured her. "You are everything to me."
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:47 pm

"And you me." She said kissing him back. Though almost pouting when he said the words die several times. Zirean cuddled next to him and said "I'll never ever ever leave you. No matter what." Zirean kissed him gently looking into his eyes afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 5:10 pm

He smiled and held her close to him. He did not want to scare her, but he did want her to know that he would not let anything happen to her. Closing his eyes he breathed in and out softly. His hands gently caressed her back as he held her to him. He never wanted to let go.

Sleep must have entered his mind for he was awakened by streams of sunlight coming into the lower barn. He looked and smiled at Zirean. "I guess we should get up" he yawned
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:30 am

Zirean snuggled up to him. Seeing that he was falling asleep she also fell asleep. Peaceful sleep with the scent of sage flowing through her dreams in and out. When he said 'I guess we should get up.' she was just awake anyway. Nodding in agreement she got up. Seeing that the sun was shining through the barn.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:34 am

(sorry for the AWOL, my computer wasnt sending me notification emails for some stupid reason >.<)
D'Heiren woke up before sunrise and left the barn quietly, leaving a note. "i just couldnt stay inside any longer," she'd written, "dont worry about me; i'll be around." then she'd headed outside.
----> back trails
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:51 am

Laohu yawned and stretched getting up as well. Handing her, her shirt with a smile he put his on as well. Kissing the top of her head as he stood up, he smiled and gave her a 'see you down there' look. Going down the ladder he braided his own black longish hair as he walked over to the table like piece of furniture in the center of the barn. He nodded as he read the note. Perhaps she would find Trevon. He smiled and stretched once more. "So what do you want for breakfast?" he asked Zirean.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:57 am

She smiled at him as he kissed the top of her head. She put her shirt on he gave her and watched him go down the stares. Then followed him a ways but before she got to the stares she remmembered the sage. It had burned all night, she quickly picked it up and then one handidly went down the stepps.
When he asked her what she wanted for breakfast she said "Anything's fine by me." She said setting the little device down and peeking in Mithous's stall. Then filling the device back up so it was fresh and new. Zirean smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Laohu nodded and pulled out some more jerky, tossing her the bag. "Breakfast" he said with a smile. Giving her a kiss when she came down, he then turned and opened up the doors and looked out. The newly planted fields were doing well. He looked over at her with a funny smile. Walking over to the tool area of the stable he found two broken off handles. Tossing her one he smiled again. "Wanna practice sparring?" he asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:45 pm

Zirean ate a piece of Jerky from the bag he gave her. She watched as he pulled out two wooden tool pieces. Tilting her head as he asked her the question and as he smirked at her. She narrowed her eyes finishing another piece. Glancing at the sticks then at him. She took the long stake-like object from him. Posing she said "Don't take it easy on me just because I'm a girl," smirking back at him in return.
Back to top Go down
Laohu

Laohu

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 5:57 pm

Laohu shrugged and then smirked remembering their night together several nights before. "Have I ever taken it easy on you?" he asked before looking away and looking at his stick before nodding outside and heading for an empty field where the plowed ground would be softer for anyone who fell. Or was tripped. He added in his thoughts as he started to play out possibilities for the sparring match. Funny all of them ended with her on the ground. At least in his mind.

-----------Fields------->
Back to top Go down
Elijah

Elijah

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:56 pm

"Anyone Here?" Eli Called, Feeling helpless and lonlier than he had felt in a long time.
Where were Trevon and Shaira?
His head fell silently as there came no reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stable - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10