Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outside Buildings

Go down 
+20
Shaira
Wakai-Tomodashi-2
Sefiroso
Shur'tugal
Saron
Wing Rider
Kuruk
Tyler
Argon
Dachelle
Ronan
Mayxa
aryen
Salem
bancam_20
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Sadan
Mika
Mare
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Outside Buildings - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:16 am

"Well then lets go" He turned and took Trigger by the reins that droop only from his mouth. "Maybe you can help me with some war paint on Trigger" he laughed as he pushed him

.................cahoon pond
Back to top Go down
aryen

aryen

Number of posts : 776
Job/hobbies : Horses, graphics, drawing, music, reading, photography.... this kind of things :)
Humor : Meish xD so watch out! crazyyyyy :D
Registration date : 2009-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 11:19 am

Arya laughed and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

Number of posts : 809
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:59 am

Saron was fixing taring down fences to collect wood for the doc. His sleeves rolled up and sweat beading down his face. He grunted as he pulled another board off.
Samba was out soaring the sky. Ready for anything and anyone as usual.
Singing as he worked he was in a happy mood with a smile on his face. His soft deep voice speaking the words of a song he knew well. Thinking about it he realized he hadn't played his guitar in some time.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:45 pm

After talking and riding back with Tyler, Mika had discreetly disappeared. She heard Saron's handsome low voice softly singing as he worked and smiled as she saw him working hard. She turned and disappeared to the nearby well and grabbed a bucket of water. She came back and leaned quietly against one of the fence posts. "Hey handsome" she smiled "would you like some water?" she said holding up the laddal from the bucket as if offering.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:52 pm

Saron smiled as he looked up at the beautiful mother "Hey there Gorgeous" He got up and pulled his shirt up to his face to wipe it. "Would love some" He walked up and took the bucket instead of the laddal and took a big drink and then dumped the rest over his head. "Now I could use a hug and a kiss" He joked
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:08 pm

She smiled and then laughed as he took the whole bucket. "Thirsty aye?" she shook her head. "Oh really?" she took a step closer "then you'll have to catch me" she whispered and with a grin took off running.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:11 pm

Saron glared at her as she took off and shook his head sprinting after her. He ran but not being pregnant anymore she had gotten much quicker. He was beginning to catch up when their feet started hitting sand. Saron tripped but was close enough that when he did he grabbed her foot.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Mika loved running again and ran just fast enough to keep ahead of him. She giggled and looked back just as their feet hit the sand and she felt a hand on her foot as she fell. She landed softly and laughed as the sand worked it's way into her hair. "Tripping me now?" she said laughing and trying to get back up but she fell again she was giggling to much.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 4:38 pm

.................beach
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Sama strolled past Tylers house outside and he grumbled a bit looking for Saron.
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-09-17

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:31 pm

Town Hall---->
Sefiroso was walking to Tyler's house as he noticed Samba "Oh hello Samba" he said bowing to samba respectfully
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:53 pm

~sefiroso, how are you~ He dipped his head and smiled at him as he walked up
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:55 pm

"well I was looking for Mika actually... I feel as if something is out of place...but I have no idea what." he said with a confused smile
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Samba cocked his head at him ~Why Mika, why not Saron or myself?~ He asked confused
~And what feels so out of place? why do you have that feeling?~
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:05 pm

"Well...Mika seemed the easiest to get a hold of at the time I figured you would be flying around on the usual patrol with Saron..and I have no idea why I have this feeling but I don't think it involves the town... I think it may be more of a personal thing..but again i am unsure" he said trying to explain how he felt
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:07 pm

~Makes sense~ He shrugged ~Have you ever had the feeling before? Do you think someone is out to get you?~
Back to top Go down
Sefiroso

Sefiroso

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:25 pm

"No it is sort of recent... and no I don't think i am physically in danger...or maybe I am."he replied thinking "Well I have no idea what it means... I am not as wise as you or Saron and Mika. I am actually kind of foolish" he said with a small laugh
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:27 pm

~A foolish child growing up~ was what samba changed it to ~You are yet learning. Think smart, don't over react, you will be fine~ Samba insured. ~If the feeling gets worse let us know. If you can't describe the feeling there isn't much we can do~ he insisted
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:07 am

Samba watched as Sef disappeared into the town hall and shrugged and laid down infront of Tyler's house soaking in the warm sun waiting for his master
Back to top Go down
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:57 am

Kai and Chidori made their way to the edge of the buildings, they waited several minutes incase there were people around. "Do you see anyone?" asked Chii in hardly a whisper. Kai made a shrug with his shoulders. they waited without a breath of sound.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:59 am

Samba still waiting for the others heard a whisper, his heigthened sences waiting for a move. his large scaly body not moving in the dark
Back to top Go down
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:18 am

"Do you hear anythin-" Chii stopped. Kai looked down with intent eyes. Chii knew what he ment. 'BE QUIET!' Kai looked around at hte surrounding area. 'there's something there....i can' feel it' he thought. Kai looked back at Chii and shrugged. she rasied an eye brow. Kai and Chii got up off the ground and moved quietly over to the other side of the building for a better look.
Back to top Go down
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:25 am

Kai knelt down and slid the back pack from his back, untieing it a small pure white fox hopped out, Kai nodded, ~Shiroi, i want you to go around this building....i could swear theres someone here....but i don't know where~ ~Sure thing,...but if there IS something around it?~ he asked. ~Umm well then you know what to do~ Shiroi shook his head. ~Your terrible Kai~ he snickered then quietly inched to the edge of the building. without another instant he slipped aound the edge. ~Well Shiroi?~ Kai asked there was no answer. Kai looked over to Chii she just watched everything happen.
Back to top Go down
Saron

Saron

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:35 am

Samba still laid there, from the corner of his eye he saw a white fur ball, but the heat rising from his body gave him away. Samba's eyes dialated to take in the light as he caught the glimpse. He lifted his enormous head and huffed and looked over the building. 'You know there is a better way to sneak around a village' he said in a deep threatening tone
Back to top Go down
Wakai-Tomodashi-2

Wakai-Tomodashi-2

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 10:39 am

~EEEEEEEEHHHHHH!~ Shiroi jumped stright up! after landing back on the ground he tried to run four differant directions at the same time, in the end he flopped to the ground and didn't move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Buildings   Outside Buildings - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside Buildings
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Inside the Village-
Jump to: