Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mika's House

Go down 
+8
Saron
Mayxa
aryen
Gladrial
Argon
Dachelle
Illutari
Mika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Mika's House - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:48 am

Mika smiled slightly "Ok..but if you ever have children they should know about what a great man their uncle was." Mika said softly. She gently stacked the things back up and then placed them in a wooden chest. "there, they will be safe in there" she said softly. She stroked the cloak one more time before closing it. "Have you ever ridden horses?" she asked Rial
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:24 am

She had to laugh at what what mika said "kids? me no. That was Jarlons area" she laughed again, but yes, i have any i will tell them" her eyes perked as she said horses. "No I haven't" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:30 am

Mika laughed sadly "Funny he didn't seem that interested in kids...or marriage..well till a few days ago" Mika smiled sadly. "You haven't? Well would you like to come meet our horses?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:33 am

"he loved kids." she smiled "he never showed it till he was around them, kids just flocked to him" she grinned "ok, enough remanising. Lets go see them" she said excitedel "do you have goats or cows? I think Moon is hungry" she said squeezing him gently in her arms. "I think he's still to young for an all meat diet, what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:37 am

Mika smiled 'I wish he had lived long enough to have one of his own' she thought. "Yes enough for now" she sighed "hmm we have both actually. But the goat isn't producing milk quite yet...the cow is but she is wild. It could be a rodeo getting her milked" Mika raised her eyebrows playfully. It was the first time she had really smiled and it faded quickly. But it was starting to heal.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:43 am

"Oh" She looked down at Moon ~think you can do with a little bit of meat for now, maybe we can get some milk later~ She frowned sofly. Moon layed his head on her arm and watched as they walked out

...........Mare pasture
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 11:46 am

"We do have some fresh meat, perhaps he can chew on that?" Mika led the way to the pastures.

----------M&F Pastures-------->
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:12 pm

------Forest-------->

Mika and Kai slowly walked to her house. When they got there Rial hadn't gotten back yet. They stopped in the doorway. "I'm sorry..it isn't much..but it is better than nothing" she said quietly. She got Kai over to the bed and helped him lay down. She laid a blanket over Kai and started a fire. "This will keep the cabin warm" she said explaining to keep him calm. She came back over. "Now..will you please let me take a look at those wounds? No one else is here.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:18 pm

As they made their way into the light, my neck being bare shone a horrible mark, like if someone had tried to strangle me, as was remarkably the same on Shiroi, it was a bit more that a coincidence. even some pf our cut's where in the same place. there was a small cut across Shiroi's for-arm it indeed was in the same place on Kai but looked twice as bad!....it was the same with Shiroi's back where Kai had been beaten, but the major injures was on Kai's chest, it was several large deep dashes on the right center of the chest. lucky Shiroi only had bruising on his chest. or it surly would have killed Shiroi. but lucky on Kai it didn't look seriously life threatening, only that is if it didn't get any worse!....Mika helped Kai onto the bed, she asked if she could dress the wounds, my muscles tenses up a bit, I felt a little uneasy still, "Ermm.....can I sleep on the floor?....if it's not to much trouble" I had always slept on the ground I enjoyed it too. "then yes, If you will help me take off my shirt"...I said trying to loosen up. 'It's only a house....' I thought.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Mika rolled her eyes slightly. "Fine, you can sleep on the floor. She pulled out a few blankets from the chest at the end of her bed. Stopping to touch Jarlon's cloak before closing it again and spreading out the blankets on the floor. She helped him down and then helped him take of his shirt. She took a deep breath. Seeing the blood reminded her of her last moments with Jarlon. She choked up a bit "I'm sorry" she coughed and took a deep breath. "Ok..lets take a look" she said gently. She gently unwrapped the bandages and carefully cleaned the wounds. Inflicting the least amount of pain possible. She got to one wound that was already starting to fester. She cleaned it and then closing her eyes she concentrated and turned her hand ice cold. She gently placed her hand on the wound cooling it down. Once he was all wrapped up again. Mika touched Kai's forehead with a cool hand. "Hey how you feeling?" She asked. Kai looked up and pointed to her neck. "What?" She asked confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:32 pm

"I'm feeling a bit better,...." it still hurt a ton! but it did feet a better. Kai's entire body was covered in bruises or small cuts, there was hardly an inch that wasn't somehow injured.
I noticed a cut on Mika's neck running to her shoulder. "What happened there?" I asked with as deep a breath as I could.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:37 pm

"What happened where?" Mika asked confused. She ran a hand up along her neck and touched the scab. "ow.." she said. Suddenly she remembered. She dropped her head and looked down. "I..I got it two days ago. When they were holding me in exchange for Jarlon" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:46 pm

i went silent, "Oh, sorry......" i looked down to the floor, I reached my arms carefully over head to stretch but stopped suddenly as a shooting pain stitched down my spine, "Oww!....." I Yelled through clinched teeth, "Mika can you check my back....it feels like l might have another cut...somewhere" I arched my back slowly pain twisted at my face, I had never know but my back was covered in very old scars, them must have happened years ago. but I never knew of them.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:49 pm

Mika's eyes widened as he almost screamed in pain. "Ok I will" she said gently. She helped him roll onto his side and looked. She almost gasped. "Kai...your back is covered in old scars...and I mean covered. There is cut her however..." she put some salve on it and another bandage. "There..that feel any better?" she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:57 pm

Mika helped my to my side, when she told me about the scars I was confused, "What?.....Scars?....my back is covered in them?" I didn't know what to say, I went silent as Mika helped my with that cut. "Thanks...It's much better" I said moving a bit. I let out a sigh. laid there for a second then sat up best I could, and slide a hand over my neck, where the rope on Shiroi was. I lifted Shiroi and laid him in my lap I felt down his body there was several minor cuts, thankfully only a couple bruises....I felt around his neck where the rope had been then around mine. "it’s the same....." I said quietly, "Was he right?...." I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Mika slowly stood up and cleaned up the old bandages. "right about what?"
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:09 pm

............warehouse

Rial knocked on the door "Mika" she said shivering a bit
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:12 pm

Mika looked up. "Shh" she said quietly. She came to the door and slipped out. "Hey Riel, sorry I left on you...I needed a walk" she said gently. "Um..I found a old acquaintance on my walk. He..or she is pretty banged up. I offered my house. I still want you here. Don't worry Mika assured. But I just wanted to warn you. Kai is really jumpy. She..er..he doesn't trust anyone but me and me just barely.." Mika said sadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 pm

i was about to say something a knock on the door made me freeze, i scooted me and Shiroi to the far wall taking a blanket with me, "I'll stay out of the way..." i said trying to make it sound like i wasn't spooked.
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:16 pm

She shivered and held Moon close "That's ok I understand." She stepped in behind her and shyly smiled at the one laying on the ground. She avoided eye contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:18 pm

i pushed as mush courage up as possible, "H-Hello...." i said hoarsely with a hand on my throat. kai sat at the far wall holding sleeping Shiroi.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Mika nodded and opened the door and the two of them walked in. Mika rolled her eyes slightly as Kai scooted up against the wall. "kai" she said softly. "If you keep moving you will open up those cuts. Now one of them was already festering. Do you want all of them getting infected?" Mika asked gently. "This Gladrial..Kai...Kai..Gladrial" Mika said softly
Back to top Go down
Gladrial

Gladrial

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:23 pm

"hello Kai" She smiled and went to her bed and wrapped a blanket around her shoulders and covered up moon on her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:25 pm

Mika looked over at Rial. "You ok" she asked gently "You look cold. Here" she smiled and offered her Mika's own cloak that was hanging on the peg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:25 pm

I blushed a shade of red, "ermm....nice to meet you..." i said with a nod. i watched as Galadrial walked over and took a blanket and wrapped around herself, "Cold out?..." i asked, i have never really noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mika's House   Mika's House - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mika's House
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next