Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grazing fields

Go down 
+13
Pierce Von
Saron
Shur'tugal
Ronan
Wing Rider
Argon
Tyler
MohawkWolf
Sadan
Mare
Mayxa
Illutari
Mika
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Grazing fields - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:52 pm

I blushed greatly "But why do you trust me so much, I haven't really haven't given you a reason to do so?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 4:59 pm

Ty listened carefully from Zip's side. After about 2 hours she bucked up the courage the do what she knew was eventually inevitable. She grabbed Zips russet mane and pulled herself onto her wide back. The horse Snorted and stoped her foot impatiantly.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:01 pm

(lol she's only 2.............rodeo hehe)
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:06 pm

Rhea shrugged, "You haven't give me a reason not too either like so many other's have," Rhea sighed and looked over to Tyler for and second before looking back,
"What about you? WHat are you thinking of?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:09 pm

"Me, oh nothing. Don't think much about anything" I laughed "Then again I'm always lost in thought somewhere" I winked at her before staring back into the field
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:13 pm

Rhea blushed again for a second and watched as Jarlon looked out and Tyler and Mika, A confused look was also of Rhea's face but she hid it incase he looked back at her.
"What about just before...WHen you asked me what I was thinkin of," Rhea said trying to get an answer out of him but she had a feeling he would say something like 'I was thinking about what you were thinking'.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:14 pm

"I was trying to figure out what you were thinking about." I laughed "No really, I was thinking about the book I was reading...About the things I have learned from my master"
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:16 pm

Rhea groaned at his first answer and then laughed, jumping off the fence to stand next to him. "Trying to find links between the two so you can find the meaning?" Rhea asked

Last edited by Mayxa on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 5:22 pm

The horse trembled under Ty's Legs. "Alright...I'm done Zip..." She said gracefully sliding off. She shook the hair out of her eyes. "Stay right here" She said quietly to the arab filly.
~Kemper...Go get my bag.... The small one... Fast~ She said to the bear.
~Alright.~

In a few minutes the bear returned with a sack draped in his mouth. ~Thanks~ She whispered. The rummaged though it before pulling out a badly worn Halter. It was red and had the name Cody imbroidered in it. Ty stood there for a minute remebering her old stallion before slowly walking over to Zip. She rubbed her head and gentilly slid the salter over her head. The filly jumped and weaved out of reach but finally she got the buckle, Buckled. "Good girl Zip" She whispered. The horse galloped out into the field and joined the paint mare.

~ITs better than nothin Eh?~
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:02 pm

Mika watched as Tyler interacted with Zip. Mika thought she was going to fast with the young horse but she kept her mouth shut. Tyler would have to learn on her own what could happen if one pushed a young horse to fast. Meanwhile Mika just sat almost totally still while the young colt poked and nibbled at her shirt. Giving her a gentle head butt a few times Mika smiled but showed no other emotion. She knew this was going to be a good colt. She wanted him calm and confident. She couldn't wait to see what his cream colored coat would look like grown up. He would produce beautiful foals. After several hours Mika held out a hand and he confidently approached it. She smiled and gently touched his nose. He snorted but sniffed at her. She then slowly and quietly touched his face. He looked at her a little warily but didn't move. She smiled and dropped her hand. It was better to leave them wanting more than wanting less. At that she got up and went to go look at the cattle. The young colt trailing behind her. As she slipped through the fence he gave a little nicker and she grinned at him before turning towards the cattle once more.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:21 pm

---> Library

Gabe was exploring the village, he was going to join it... he ought to know his way around. He peeked in a couple of the empty buildings and frowned at the peeling paint and broken wood. When he had seen the buildings he followed the small dirt path to the pastures, seeing cattle and a couple of horses around. He saw Mika heading toward the cattle with a small colt trailing after her.
Back to top Go down
http://thelazyone22.deviantart.com/
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:29 pm

Mika turned and gently told the colt, in lakota to go back to it's mother. It cocked it's head at her but then turned and took of scampering towards home. She smiled and walked to the cattle's pasture. They seemed in good condition. She counted them and came up one short. She narrowed her eyes and looked around. Then she saw horns poking out of some weeds on the far side of the pasture. She slipped through the fence and started towards it. The grasses swayed and the cow came wandering towards her warily. She noticed the cow looked much thinner and then she noticed another four legs showing through under the cow's belly. Mika smiled "Our first calf..good" she grinned and slowly made her way back to the fence so the cow didn't charge. She noticed Gabe watching her. "Good morning" she said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:34 pm

"Good morning." he answered, walking over to the fence, the black hood shadowing his eyes. "You sure got all this ranching stuff covered. I take it you've done this before?" he asked as she examined the cows expertly.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 6:38 pm

She smiled "hmm kind of. I helped manage my tribe's horse herds in the new world." she played with the feather in her hair "and then I worked on a ranch for awhile. One learns the ropes. I'm sure you will to." She looked around again "Wanna check out that old blacksmiths shop?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:16 pm

"Ya connecting the dots isn't always easy is it?! Life likes to throw curve balls at you once in a while" I sighed knowing this all to well. I watched as Mika got up and walked away. I kep an eye on the colt. He was such a pretty animal.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:22 pm

Ty sat on the white fence for several hours before Zip camp walking over causiosly. "Good girl" She whispered, letting the sorrel filly snif her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:22 pm

"Nice job" I hollard over to Tyler. "Looks like you have quite the knack for horses don't you"
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:28 pm

"Iguess" She said shyly, turning back to her horse. She gave her a few Pats before Turning and saying. "Uh...Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:29 pm

A little surprised at her shyness I smiled "No really, have you been around horses alot?" I asked trying to break the ice
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:33 pm

"Sure, are you done here?" he asked, not really sure since he hadn't been around cattle much, much less the people who took care of them.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:36 pm

"Yeah" she said quietly. "I guess I have been around them a while... As a child My brother had a few.... Including Cody... My forst horse.... a Grulla mustang..." She still didnt feel comfortable around this Jarlon Character.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Mika smiled "Yep, not much I can do yet, they are used to taking care of themselves and I am inclined to let them do just that" she chuckled. She nodded towards the old, blacksmith shop. "this way" she said cheerfully.

------------Blacksmith shop----->
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:39 pm

"Facinating. Was never around horses much, other than someone handing me one and saying ride, ride as fast as you can and as far as you can, don't stop for anyone. All I know is that the horse was black, black as the night would allow." I smiled at her and then looked away. She was very nervouse, I could sense it. "Do you miss Cody?"
Back to top Go down
MohawkWolf

MohawkWolf

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 pm

He followed her, walking just behind her toward the building.

---> Blacksmith shop
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:46 pm

I sighed slightly. "Yeah... I miss him" Her eyes were full of sorrow. "He was killed with my brother... In a fire..." She closed her eyes for a minute but Zip Nudged her Playfully. She was frightened around everyone...She felt bad because she knew that she was making him uncomfortable too..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grazing fields
Page 6 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 21  Next