Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grazing fields

Go down 
+13
Pierce Von
Saron
Shur'tugal
Ronan
Wing Rider
Argon
Tyler
MohawkWolf
Sadan
Mare
Mayxa
Illutari
Mika
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Grazing fields - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:53 pm

If i could, I would have blushed through black fur as she rubbed my nose. As she asked me about being used to being a horse I threw my head excitedly. I then spread my front hooves ever so slightly to give me that extra room to lower my head. I plucked a big bundle of grass and began to chew it as one eye closed and the other twitched I began to spit and try to push out the grass with my tongue. I turned and bucked off with the cremellow colt. I stopped behind a tree and morphed back into my self licking my sleeve to get the excess grass off my tongue. I strolled out from behind it and walked back over to Danielle and sat down in the tall grass.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:53 pm

"Alright" she said looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:59 pm

"How was that grass?" she teased, watching him sit down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Carefully sitting down I put one leg straight out the other bent. I put my fist to my mouth and cleared my throat "well....erm....lets say I shouldn't eat what animals like me can eat....it wasn't apitising in the least" I chuckled
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Bardon smiled as the started walking, his arm around her.
"So where were you all this time? I had to suffer by myself when Jarlon fixed up my arm." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:09 pm

She smiled, "I'd imagined it wouldn't be." she paused for a second and then remembered what Bardon had said, "Oh, Bardon wanted me to tell you he went back." she huffed a little, "Lazy bum was staring at me, wonder if he worked things out with Tyler."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:11 pm

"Left huh," I turned slightly and pointed over to the fence about 50 yards away. "Didn't get to far!" I grinned "Why was he staring at you....although I can't blame him" I snuck in there not knowing what to expect
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:17 pm

"Where Else" She said with a smile. "I was in the tree."
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Bardon looked at her surprised.
"The whole time?!" He thought she probably saw the entire thing, from getting his arm fixed to staring at Danielle.
'Woops' He thought.
~Good going.~ Tunani said as he walked behind them next to Kemper, chatting.
Bardon looked back and saw Jarlon and Danielle half watching them and smiled.
'Oh well.'

Last edited by Bardon on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:19 pm

She couldn't help chuckling, "Must've stopped to take a rest on the long journey to Vandecar." she joked, "I have no idea, guy can't make up his mind." and she laughed as he added the last part, "Well, thanks Jarlon."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:20 pm

"Oh yes, THE LONg, journey." I shook my head "Well, honesty is my chosen method" I grinned. "So anything that you would like to see happen in Vandecar?"
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:24 pm

She shrugged, "I'm not a farmer, and it'll be a while before I ever become one."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:26 pm

I shrugged and wasn't sure what to think of her comment. It kinda hit me like a ton of bricks. I sighed and laid back. As I was falling back I said "Just thought I'd ask, didn' tknow if you wanted something like Rassberries, strawberries, or anything like that" I plopped down in the deep grass and plucked a piece of grass and began to stick it in my mouth before I realized what I was doing. Instead I threw it at Danielle's lower back that was a little bare. I smiled and quickly looked up at the clouds passing by.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:33 pm

She felt a tickle on her back and turned to see Jarlon grinning and innocently looking up at the sky. She grabbed a clump of grass with the hand away from Jarlon and tossed it in his face and neck, and scooted away a little, knowing he would throw grass back at her.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:35 pm

I froze instantly, didn't blink nothing. As grass balanced on my lips, cheek and neck. The breeze blew some of it off. I gave a quick huff and blew it off my lips. I reached around and grabbed a hand full of grass as well and chucked it back at her and laughed when it got stuck in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:39 pm

She put a hand up to block the flying grass, laughing as the grass she threw at him went down his shirt. She brushed her hair behind her ear, not knowing that there was grass in it.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:41 pm

I sat up and felt all the grass tickeling my chest as it fell down. I began to pull at it and shake but it wasn't all coming out. then I felt it. something crawling. I screemed almost like a little school girl and pulled off my shirt as fast as I could and threw it on the ground and darted off a little adn began brushing off my chest before I stopped and looked down and didn't see anything. I sighed heavely. then I looked at Danielle and glared playfully
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:46 pm

Danielle had fallen down laughing at the display, lying on the grass, she didn't notice Jarlon had stopped freaking out and was going to get back at her.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:51 pm

I cocked and eyebrow and looked around wondering how I could get back at her. I honestly couldn't think of anything. Then I snickered and disappeared for a moment. I piccked up my shirt and shook it out and chucked at her as she was sitting up. "Whats so funny huh?" I grinned standing shirtless in the sunlight
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:55 pm

She was just starting to recover and sat up to have Jarlon's shirt smack into her face. It fell into her lap and she looked up, "There you go again with the shirtless thing." she said and grinned, standing up and brushing the pieces of grass off.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:56 pm

((Reg you alive still??? Lol))
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 6:58 pm

"but...I.....oh shut up you know you like it" I grinned and putting my hands out to recieve my shirt.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Mika had gone to check on the cattle and quietly walked towards the horse pastures again. She saw Jarlon and Danielle playing and bit her lip slightly and looked back at the horses. 'What right do I have having feelings for him?' she thought to herself. She sighed and slowly undid her braid except for the tiny one on one side of her hair and wandered into the pasture. She wanted to get close to the palomino mare. She got within about 20 feet and then just stood still and looked down. The big mare looked at her and snorted but didn't move. Mika plucked a little grass and held it out. The mare snorted again but walked forward a few steps. It tentatively lipped the grass before backing up again. Mika smiled and moved off into the taller grasses. She sat down and then flopped onto her back so she was totally hidden. She saw tiny flashes of tan fur as Whisper tracked her through the grass.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:02 pm

"Oh, of course I do." she smirked, and threw the shirt at him instead of handing it to him.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:04 pm

"Gasp" I replied "See I told you so" I turned my head looking around. I thought I had seen Mika, but she was no where to be seen.

Imatari however knew she was there. She slunk down in the grass and made her way to mika's side. She got down really low to the ground as she got closer to her and ran her nose along her arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grazing fields
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next