Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grazing fields

Go down 
+13
Pierce Von
Saron
Shur'tugal
Ronan
Wing Rider
Argon
Tyler
MohawkWolf
Sadan
Mare
Mayxa
Illutari
Mika
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Mika

Mika

Number of posts : 2867
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Grazing fields - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:08 pm

Mika looked up and smiled at Imatari. "Hey Girl" she knew she couldn't understand but she couldn't keep from talking to the big cat. She sighed "Sometimes I don't understand guys..." she muttered as she petted the big cat. Whisper came over and laid beside Imatari and gave her an affectionate lick. Mika chuckled and chewed on a piece of grass absentmindedly. She thought back to the times between her and Jarlon. Sometimes..she thought she loved him. Other times she didn't know. Why was life so confusing?
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Number of posts : 1406

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Imatari looked deep into her eyes and thought ~Give him time, he's a confused child himself, he's never loved anyone, he doesn't know what it means to love~ She layed her head on her arm and huffed.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

Number of posts : 670
Humor : Avatar is a character from FFXIII :3
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Danielle saw him turn and she looked toward where he was looking but didn't see anything, "What?"
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:11 pm

"huh? oh nothing. Thought I heard something." I said as I wakled up beside her
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:14 pm

"Hmm..." she said thoughtfully as she walked back to the fence, sitting down against it again.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Mika didn't understand all that the white tiger was saying but she got the message. She nodded and sighed. 'Give him time...yes of course.' They had the rest of their lives probably...but patience in respect to love was never something she had been good at. She wanted to know definates..know whether to pursue or move on. Sometimes practicing patience was the last thing she wanted. But she knew it was necessary. She sighed again and looked up as a little muzzle hovered above her and sniffed. She smiled at the little cremello colt and kissed at him. He whinnied and took off back to his mom, tail high in the air and bucking.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Number of posts : 956
Job/hobbies : Vets, 'zoo' keeper lol (my house) and other stuff ^.^
Humor : Very sarcastic lol
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:18 pm

((Hey Kat wanna rp? I'm bored lol))
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:19 pm

I then heard the little colt winning and darting off. "Ha-Ha" I got down really low and morphed into a black panther and stealthely walked over to where someone was laying. I got really close and I layed down a little further away ~Imatari, just me~
~I know, was the reply.~ She got up and walked away. I watched her go as she passed me. I then crawled up just above her head and stood on all four over her face.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:20 pm

(well bardon is kinda over in vandecar isn't he? lol)
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:21 pm

((haha no he's just on the other side of the fence with Tyler, but Reg got off sooo yeah heh))
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:23 pm

Mika had watched Imatari get up and leave and sighed slightly. 'Jarlon probably called her..' she thought and closed her eyes. She thought she heard something in the grasses near her but figured it was Imatari or Whisper. Suddenly she got this feeling and slowly opened her eyes. They popped open as soon as she saw the panther. She froze. Then she noticed it had blue eyes. She narrowed her eyes slightly. "Jarlon?" she asked tentatively
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:23 pm

(oh lol um....I don't know haha)
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:25 pm

I panted gently exposing bright white teeth. Being completely concealed I rubbed my jaw line against her. As she closed her eyes I quickly morphed back into me and breathed on her cheek and lips. "you ok?" I whispere softly
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:26 pm

((This is just until Reg gets back lol))

Bardon watched as Mika walked into the field and played with the little colt. He laughed at Danielle and Jarlon with their 'grass fight' and then he saw Jarlon morph into a panther and go after Mika.
'Now what is he up to?' He asked himself as he walked over towards Danielle.
He sat down about five or six feet away from her, Tunani laying down next to him.
~You're one lazy bum, Tunani.~ Tunani looked at him and did his little lion grin. Bardon laughed at him, watching Ardeo buck and run with Metta.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:29 pm

Mika closed her eyes as the panther rubbed it's cheek against hers. If it was Jarlon she was fine...if it was a wild panther than she was either dead meat or safer staying still. She felt breath on her cheek and lips again and opened her eyes tentatively, she saw Jarlon's sweet face and smiled slightly. "Ya..now" she smiled "not used to panthers appearing above my head.." she said softly
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:33 pm

"What really, didn't mean to scare you." I whispered again before brushing my lips against her top one without kissing her. "wanted to talk to you"I said softly
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:33 pm

"Hi." she said as Bardon came to sit down, still cheerful from the little grass fight.
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:34 pm

Bardon smiled.
"Hey." He scooted a bit closer so that they wouldn't have to almost holler at eachother to talk.
"Had fun with your little 'grass fight'?" He joked around.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Imatari came out of the grass panting and laid between bardon and Danielle
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Mika smiled again "it's ok" she said softly. She smiled as his lips brushed against hers and her chin gently touched his nose. "What about?" she asked quietly but was smiling as their eyes stayed connected.
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:37 pm

"This winter, Are we going to be combining forces for this one?" I asked now kissing her chin softly.
Back to top Go down
Wing Rider

Wing Rider

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:38 pm

"Yeah," she said, still pulling a few pieces out of her hair, "A bit of a hassle after though." she watched as the huge cat came to sit between them, "Oh, hey Imatari."
Back to top Go down
Illutari

Illutari

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Imatari turned her head and yawned a big yawn curling her tongue. When she was done yawning her upper lip was caught on her tooth. She brought up her paw and wiped it against her face. She put her head down and was twitching her tail
Back to top Go down
Argon

Argon

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Bardon laughed and helped pull out some pieces of the grass from her hair.
He watched as Imatari sat between them.
'Making sure we don't fight?' He thought to himself and chuckled.
"For once you're not mad at me." He smiled at Danielle.
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Mika smiled and couldn't keep from closing her eyes a bit as he kissed her chin. "mhmm we could." she softly kissed his chin as well. "It might be easier to bring everyone and everything through the winter. Do you think the two villages will blend alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grazing fields   Grazing fields - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grazing fields
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next