Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stable

Go down 
+18
Freight
Gladrial
Pierce Von
Shaira
Kuruk
Tyler
Sefiroso
Mayxa
Ronan
Shur'tugal
Saron
bancam_20
aryen
Salem
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Mare
Mika
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:13 pm

After awhile she felt well enough to take a walk in the forest. Since it was her domain now. She might as well as get used to it. Zirean grabbed her sword and tied it around her waist. Then she put her bow and arrows across her back. Quickly tacking up Mithous, she led him out into the bright sunshine.

------forest.
(Promise no more attacks for a while. Lol)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:34 pm

-------Town Hall

She led Mithous to the stables seeing that it was unocupied for the moment. Zirean breathed out a heavy sigh ~You couldn't enjoy the company of other's? For once. I was just getting used to the group.~ Mithous snorted as she put him in the stall and took off his bridle.
~And I quote 'Ranger, Remember?' Isn't that what we are. Rangers. We don't get associated with crowds, or village leaders for that matter. It just isn't safe.~ Zirean took his saddle off and set it near the door of the stall on the outside.
~Are you forgetting our mission?~ He snorted looking at her walk in with four flakes of hay and some grain. ~Well?~ She remained silent. He was right after all, but after what so many have done for her. She wanted to make it up to them by staying a while and possibly returning the favor if she could.
~I just want to live a normal life for a while, till we figure out who the Revenge lord is. At least.~She commented. Setting down the flakes of hay and dumping the grain into a bucket. Zirean went over to get the brushes.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:43 pm

Zirean started combing his wavy mane, working her way towards his tail. There was a coat of dust and dirt in his fur, and some leaves that got stuck in his tail during the gallop.
It took her a while to get his thick winter fur shining again. She leaned against his side, while he was still standing. Zirean fiddled with the bracelate that Saron had given her while still holding the brush. Mithous just kept eating leaving her to her own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 9:53 am

Zirean stood there, admiring the bracelate. After a few minutes she sighed and returned to her work. When she finally got to his tail, she looked at it and shook her head.
~This is going to take forever. Next time I'm gonna try to find a trail first.~ Zirean started at the bottom and worked her way to the top. There were several clumps of burs notted in the tail, along with leaves, and several other weeds.
By the time she was done, it'd taken her an hour, to get his tail nice and fluffy again. She quickly picked out his hoofs, after that she grabbed a shovel and wheel barrow. The stall wasn't very messy, but there were a few spots that needed attention.
Doing this made her feel better. Getting the tough thoughts off her mind, and concentraing on her work. Climbing up on the top floor of the barn where the straw was stored, she threw a bale down. Then carried it off into his stall. She cut the bale twines, and started spreading it around.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:55 pm

After spreading it around she ended up with straw in her hair and in the hood of her cloak.
~There, good as new.~ She commented to herself. Since Mithous was finishing up on his hay. His ear's were pricked forward good naturedly, seeing that he was in a better mood.
She smiled, and went over to sit down by her saddle. Zirean looked at the front pocket. Frowning she opened it and pulled out the necklace.
She fiddled with it, knowing that her mother wanted to get her revenge. The two of them had suffered enough already? She shook her head, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 12:14 pm

Zirean looked at her mother's necklace for a while, then put it back and got out her father's long sword. She got out her cleaning supplies and went over to sit on a nearby bale. Taking the polish out and rag she started cleaning it. There was dried blood on it from not being attended too in the past week and she needed to keep it clean.
Starting at the bottom with the hilt cleaning every nook and cranny in the sword. It took her about another hour to clean it then she worked her way on her knifes, she would have to get someone to clean her silver knife for her. Since well, she didn't want to deal with silver or bandits at the moment.
So Zirean left that knife go, making all her knifes clean and sharp again. Next she got her arrows out and her bow. Cleaned them as well, though only the tips of the arrows and checking them to make sure they were in good contition. Her black feathers had been scavanged by crows, or ravens. Then the wood was very rare, made by both bow, and arrow. It was light, but strong. Proven straight shooter.
It was midafter noon by the time she was done. She cleaned the saddle and her bridle as well. not really knowing what else to do. So she got out the supplies for that as well. Zirean set the saddle across a beam and got to work.
She cleaned her saddle and bridle once every other day. To make sure the leather stayed in good contition. Mostly she liked the peacefulness of the barn. Quiet nickering between horses, and birds in the raptors.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 12:50 pm

(Laohu can come in. If he want's too. Lol.)
After a while she got up and strapped on her sword. Then she put her bow around her shoulder and her arrows. Also her knifes, though she gently carried the silver knife and made sure that it didn't touch her skin. Though it was still dirty, she carried it anyway. The hilt of the knife was fine it wasn't silver but the actual blade was pure silver. So she would be ok.
~Where are you going?~ Mithous asked.
~Out, before the moon rises. So I can go explore, or find someone to talk too.~ She commented as she went to the door and said to him~Behave especially since the foals still young. She's got a few weeks yet before you can see her.~
Mithous glared at her through the stall door ~Fine.~
~Good, I'll be back in a few hours to feed you.~ She promised.
She went outside.
----------Forest.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:31 pm

-----------Forest
Zirean opened the barn door. She heard an angry whinny.
~Forgot about me again did you?~ Mithous said.
~Sorry it was the full moon again you should know by now that I can't care for you during a full moon. Besides it was my last night. I'll even sleep in the barn since it's warmer out. There happy?~
She rolled her eyes and started her chores.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 3:38 pm

-----> From somewhere lol
Tyler walked in, xaviar in hand.
"Zirean right?" She asked with a smile.
"I'm tyler."
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:04 pm

Zirean heard a noise and looked up from grooming Mithous. The girl asked if she was Zirean.
She nodded not really wanting to talk at the moment. Mithous snorted and shook his mane. He was in a grumpy mood and didn't want anyone to hurt his girl. He pawed the grownd nervously.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:08 pm

"Uh... If this in a bad time I can come back later..." She said, as the little white pup scrambled to the girls feet.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:13 pm

She said "Oh no, Just some bad memories. Sorry about him. He's just upset about me not caring for him recently. I usually take care of him during the night when I have time. But since recent events I haven't been able to. Though I should be free from now on." She watched the little puppy scramble towards her. ~Relax Mithous. It's alright.~ She commented. She bent down and scratched the puppies ears. "He's cute." Zirean said.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:19 pm

"Recent events?" Tyler asked cocking her head to the side.
"He's yours if you want..." She said, nodding towards Xaviar.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:25 pm

Zirean said while lifting the puppy up "Um......Thanks." She said not really knowing what to say. She said after Tyler asked about 'recent events'. "Nasty recent events, involving Silver, Bandits, and more bandits." She gritted her teeth against the word Silver.
Her sleeves were rolled up and her Wolf bite mark was showing. It was on the outside of her arm so it was pretty hard to hide it unless her sleeve was down.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:31 pm

"My dog had pups." She explained.
"Uh... Nasty indeed." She said.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:38 pm

She nodded smiling as the pup rolled over in her arms. She tickled the puppies tummy.
~Ugh. Why are you keeping that thing anyway?~ Mithous asked
~Because it was a gift and he might be helpful when he gets older. He'll be able to warn us if any bandits are nearby.~ She pointed out.
"Thank you. Again." She said looking up at Tyler. Now that she remembered who the girl was.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:44 pm

She half smiled.
"He'll need about 3 more weeks with his mum but... He's a good pup.." She said reasuringly.
"His Name's Xaviar."
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:00 pm

"Hmmm, Three weeks. I'll Have to visit him." She said smiling, putting the pup next to Tyler. Mithous shook his mane. "I think he's jealous." She said jokingly. ~Am not.~ He said looking at her. ~Are too.~ She playfully argued back. "How many pups did your dog have?" She said trying to make a conversation. Zirean wasn't very good at making conversations, she'd been alone too long.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:29 pm

She smiled.
"I'll keep him at my house and you can visit anytime" She said with a smile.
"Tia and Sarnio had eight." She said proudly.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 pm

"Wow....Eight. That's alot to care for." She said surprised. She picked her grooming brush back up and leaned against Mithous. Zirean didn't really know what else to say. ~Some talker you are...~ Mithous joked. She elbowed him in the belly and he grunted.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:40 pm

"its 12 animals in one house..." she said with a half smile, leaning slightly on a wall.
"Including our two spirit animals... Our being Sefiroso." She said, clarifying.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:49 pm

She nodded "It's just me and Mithous. Right now. Though with Xaviar on the way it'll be us three." Zirean said while Mithous swished his tail at an invisible fly. ~Whoops sorry.~ he laughed.
She rolled her eyes and said aloud "He's already a handful. Along with those Bandits that keep attacking me every now and again, it'll be a challenge." She said smiling Zirean liked challenges.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 5:51 pm

"Well, the pup will grow to about 100 pounds of pure muscle.. He could hep with that problem." She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:02 pm

(wow a 100lb husky, wish mine was that big! I run with him daily and he's only 75lbs pure muscle)
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:06 pm

She smiled "Yes that will help indeed!" Zirean said happily. "Though I don't think he would help with the Silver problem. It's hard, especially when you're enemies know your one weakness...." She paused wishing she hadn't said anything about Silver.
It was suppost to be her secret, though with the exception of Laohu, and Saron. She'd never told a girl before. It felt wrong for some reason. She kept silent and fiddled with the brush she held.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stable - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Barn-
Jump to: