Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stable

Go down 
+18
Freight
Gladrial
Pierce Von
Shaira
Kuruk
Tyler
Sefiroso
Mayxa
Ronan
Shur'tugal
Saron
bancam_20
aryen
Salem
MohawkWolf
Illutari
Mare
Mika
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaira

Shaira

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:17 pm

"Whoa, he's huge... your spirit animal?" Shaira asked questioningly, admiring beautiful big stallion.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:21 pm

He nodded proudly.
"He's great... A little sarcastic but great." He said with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Shaira laughed
"Ya, same with Nyx... Nyx? Nyyx?! Ah where'd she go" Shaira looked around, hoping to see her, but she was nowhere. "Oh well, she's hopeless. I just hope there's not too many cats around" she shrugged and smiled, although she was a bit worried. "I tried to keep her in house, but it's quite impossible to lock a mouse up" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tyler

Tyler

Number of posts : 1031
Job/hobbies : Riding my Gelding! :D Loving life! Eating good food, cause yall know i'm ALWAYS hungry :p
Humor : Sarcasm all the way!! :) totally BA!
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 3:31 pm

He smiled and laughed.
"Might wanna watch out for the cats...." He said with a coy smile.
"This place is full of them" pierce laughed.
Just as he said that, a tiny seal point kitten tumbled out from a stall.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:57 am

Shaira smiled and knelt down. "hehe I can see that. Isn't it a cutie huh?" she said, stroking kitten's spotted back.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:40 am

Soon Shaira got tired of sitting there. She got up and looked between the two.
"Well... I suppose we gotta head to pow-wow soon?" she asked hopefully, looking at Kuruk.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Number of posts : 467
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:45 am

"Sure" Kuruk smiled, "would you like a lift?" He asked while sitting on Triggers back as he pranced a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:47 am

"Oh... that would be great, thanks - I'll leave Amira here and get her when it's race time. She's not used to many people... as me" she smiled up at him a bit shyly.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:49 am

"what you a people person" he said with a grin offering her an arm to help pull her up with.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:51 am

With a smile Shaira took her hand and looked up in his eyes.
"Well yes, but... i suppose back at my old home others weren't just people persons then" she said with a laugh and hopped on Trigger's back
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:59 am

with a laugh kuruk pulled her up and let her put her hands where she felt most comfortable. Trigger's back twitched as Shaira sat down. with his large hand he pulled the feathered head dress over his shoulders around the front so they wouldn't blow in her face. "did you need anything from the house?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:02 am

"Nope, I've got all I need" Shaira said. She wasn't sure where to put her hands, but after some hesitation she decided to risk and gently put them on Kuruk's shoulders. She blushed a bit and smiled to herself, glad Kuruk couldn't see her face.
Back to top Go down
Kuruk
Admin
Kuruk

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 9:05 am

Kuruk felt her hands on his shoulders as she hesitantly wrapped them around him. "well the Beach it is then" he turned trigger "see you there pierce?" he asked the large human. He walked out of the barn and Dakhota screeched over head as he circled them on their way to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Shaira

Shaira

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:01 pm

With a smile Shaira watched the beautiful eagle. She turned her eyes back at Kuruk and sighed inside. If she only knew who Tyler was with... she bit her lip and quickly looked elsewhere - what was she thinking? She had been in the village only a few days yet. 'First I get to know all the people who live here' she thought herself
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Number of posts : 976
Job/hobbies : going to school/ Reading, writing, drawing, dragons, horses
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 7:16 pm

------Barn Sight
When Zirean slipped in the sun was shining brightly through the cracks of the barn. Going over towards mithous who was currently standing out in the middle of the isle, still bridled and saddled. ~Well it's about time.~ Mithous said with good humor.
~Sorry you know how the full moon nights are by now anyway.~ She said Taking his bridle off, and saddle.
~Well yes, just getting used to it. It's taking awhile, because it only comes once a week for once a month each month.~ he said snorting in laughter.
She just laughed and hung the saddle up, and bridle. letting him in his stall. ~Found some more bandits in the woods.~ She said seriously.
~What?! Are you alright, did they hurt you again!?~ Mithous said sticking his head over the stall door.
~No,No I'm fine! Seriously. Im fine.~ She said lifting her arms up as if in forefit.
~Alright I believe you. Just be careful and don't get captured again. You nearly gave me a heart attack when that happened.~ Mithous said going serious again.
~If I were hurt you would've known. Trust me.~ Zirean said feeding him hay and some grain. Like always Mithous went straight for the grain.
Smiling she sat down and slept in the hay mount next to his stall...
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:19 am

When Zirean woke up no one was in the barn. 'Where is everyone?' Feeling a headache coming on when she tried to get up. Lying back down she looked at her hand 'Well that's not healed yet..It'll probably be there for another day or two.'
Blood had soaked through the bandage, so she slowly got up and went to her saddle bags to get another cloth. Going to the nearest bucket she soaked it in clean water and cleaned the wound. Though it wouldn't stop bleeding it did feel better.
Sighing Zirean dried it off and wrapped it back up. She would save the water for later since the burn mark was still bleeding. Setting the bucket near her saddle she hoped no one would use it.
~Well good afternoon I see your up.~ Mithous said cheerfully.
~Yeah, though I'm still a bit weak from the burn on my hand.~ Zirean said honestly.
~Have you seen Laohu around? I haven't seen him since the other day. It's like he wandered off on his own for a while. I didn't see him last night either.~ She said frowning missing his smile, and handsome looks. Since the Bon Fire, she felt closer to him and felt alone when he wasn't around. She really liked him alot.
~No I haven't, I'm sure he'll turn up. In the mean time why don't you give me a grooming? That would settle your mind down a little.~
She smiled and got the brushes out and went into the stall and said to him ~Anything else why'll your at it Sir?~ Zirean just laughed good heartedly and he snorted in laughter. She got to work on his dirty coat and thought about Laohu.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:18 pm

When she was done, with that she cleaned her weapons and ate a quick supper. By the time she was done the sun was going down and she needed to go outside. Springtime was in the air and she was excited to find new things in the woods this time. Though hopefully no Revenge troops, they'd caused her more than enough pain this past winter.
Taking her cloak off and her belt of daggers, Zirean snuck outside into the brisk evening air. The burnmark on her hand was still wrapped, to keep the bleeding down. It would be a good night to roam the forest, though clouds were in the sky it wouldn't effect the transformation at all. Once the moonlight hit her that was that, she was stuck that way for the night.
Zirean went outside slowly at first to make sure no one saw her, and then sprinted past a few buildings outside to get to the forest.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:23 am

-----from outside
D'Heiren followed Zirean into the stable. "oh, i see," she said, "then Tesla must be my spirit animal."
Back to top Go down
http://www.anyamoor.xanga.com
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:43 am

Zirean nodded politely, going to Mithou's stall door which was on the far end. Her tack lay next to it and the bridle was hung up. Her belt lay across the saddle and the sword was tucked away.
~I thought you were suppost to be out! You are running out of time you know.~ Mithous said to her.
~I know but we have a new commer. I just wanted to show you her really quick. Ugh if only Laohu was here then he could distract her long enough for me to slip away. I'll just have to make sure no Moonlight touches me for a while.~ She commented to him.
Zirean said to D'Heiren "This is Mithous, my spirit animal." Mithous stuck his head out of the stall door with his ears up she said to him ~Easy, she's shy. Give her a chance.~
~Just so long as she dosn't attack you, I'll be fine.~ He said turning his head to the side to look at her and then back at D'Heiren.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:54 am

D'Heiren smiled at the big stallion. "hello, Mithous," she said, "it's nice to meet you." Tesla meowed a greeting as well. she approached the stall door carefully, but without hesitation, and softly stroked the horse's neck. "my name is D'Heiren, and this is Tesla, my spirit animal."
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:46 pm

She smiled and glanced towards the cracks in the barn wall. Moonlight was flooding through the cracks and onto the floor. Zirean held her breath for a second looking at the Moonlight streaks. With out realizing it she backed away into her Saddle on a rack.
Turning around she glared at the saddle. Turning back around she said "Just be careful though he goes into mood swings every now and then. You never know how he's going to react to something."
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 7:12 pm

~she looks afraid...~ Tesla observed
~should I ask her about it?~ D'Heiren wondered
~no,~ the cat advised, ~people are sensitive about things their afraid of. but it looks like she might want to get away from here...~
~alright~ looking around, D'Heiren noticed a hayloft above them. "hey, what's up there?," she asked, "mind if i go take a look? it looks like a good place to spend the night too. may i?
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:02 pm

"Um sure, feel free to browse around. There's something I have to go......er....do really quick. I'll be right back." Zirean said quickly going towards the doorway.
~Make sure she dosn't follow me, I just don't want her to know quite yet. Even if she sees me in wolf form she won't know what it is.~
Mithous looked at her and said ~Yes, but you do have to put some trust in these people eventually. They'll help you or at least with your enemies.~ She nodded and said ~yes, but not right away you have to get to know the person first. Then I can deside.~ Zirean said while quickly opening the door and letting the moonlight hit her skin. She let the transformation take hold and she was once again a Black wolf. Zirean turned around and went back in and sat in the same spot that she was in before but this time she was in wolf form.
Back to top Go down
Rhavaniel

Rhavaniel

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:17 pm

D'Heiren climbed a ladder to the hayloft and began looking around. Tesla jumped off her shoulder into the hay. ~where are you going?,~ D'Heiren asked nervously.
~im hungry.~ Tesla stated, ~im going to hunt.~
~im going to sleep up here tonight,~ D'Heiren decided, ~i'll be right back.~
~dont hurry. you scare the food away,~ Tesla commented dryly.
"i like it up there," D'Heiren said, "can i sleep up there to..." she trailed off when she saw the wolf sitting where Zirean had been. "uh..." she glanced at Mithous. 'the horse isnt scared of it...this is no ordinary wolf...' "h-hello..." D'Heiren stuttered. while she was comfortable around most animals, large dogs made her nervous. "um..." she turned and addressed Mithous, keeping one eye on the wolf. "is...is it alright if i...maybe...sleep in the hayloft tonight?" she asked, feeling a little foolish for talking to a horse.
Back to top Go down
Shur'tugal
Admin
Shur'tugal

Character sheet
Magic Package:
Village Locator:

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:07 am

Mithous bounced his head up and down to answer her question. He shook his mane and looked at Zirean. Zirean looked at him in return with her ears up. Being much larger than an adverage wolf she was worried if she scared the girl.
Lying down so that she was the smaller one she watched D'Heiren with her ears up so that it made her look less frightening. Her bracelet still remained on her wrist that Saron had given her. Without realizing it Zirean wagged her tail at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stable - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stable   Stable - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stable
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Road to Enchantment :: Cahoon :: Barn-
Jump to: