Road to Enchantment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Malek's house

Go down 
+5
aryen
Ronan
Mayxa
bancam_20
Mika
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
bancam_20

bancam_20

Number of posts : 1088
Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.
Humor : Sarcastic and sometimes strange.
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Malek's house - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:57 pm

"Well, I didn't know who they were at the time. I was only ten." He looked over at her.
"When my fiance was killed, I actually tried so hard to kill them. I was succesful killing three or four riders, but they....they....they captured me and threw me in prison. I escaped but...nothing was the same after that..." He rolled over on his side, his back towards Rhea, looking at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

Number of posts : 1703
Humor : ... Of course! XP
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 10:59 pm

Rhea didn't know what to say, she started at his back worriedly, hoping he would continue his story.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

Job/hobbies : Dancing, singing, music, drawing, writing, horses, 4-H, anything to do with animals and/or music.

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:01 pm

"Rhea, I...wasn't the same person. I was...a theif. I was...a murderer...I just wasn't me. Then, someone told me about this place, and that is why I came. I...have...almost no one left. You and Arya are the only ones left in my life now...." He didn't want to turn back, knowing she'd see the sadness on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:05 pm

Rhea frowned sadly,
"I never knew you'd been through so much," Rhea whispered, she moved closer to him and put one arm around him, "I'm so sorry, Mal,"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:06 pm

He rubbed her hand gently.
"It's ok. You are the only person I have told this to. I have had a sad life..."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:09 pm

"Im glad you told me," Rhea whispered, "I promise you, Nothing will happen to me or Arya,"
Rhea's eyelid's felt heavy and she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:11 pm

"I know. I wont let anything happen to either one of you..." He trailed off as he fell asleep, the fire dancing in the fireplace.

((Next morning))

Malek opened his eyes and swore he saw Arya sleeping next to him. Then he saw it was just Rhea. He sighed quietly and sat up, stretching his arms.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:15 pm

Rhea heard moving from beside her and rolled over, openning her eyes slightly,
"Morning Mal," Rhea said and sat up slowly.
*poof* (( She has a change of clothes coz otherwise she'd be waering the same thing 3 days in a row ))
"How'd you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:16 pm

He looked over and saw Rhea awake.
"Hey. Um...I slept...alright...I guess..." He sighed, hanging his head.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:19 pm

------------Tradeshop--------->

Ronan tentatively knocked on the door. "Rhea? Malek?"
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:20 pm

Malek looked over at the door.
'How'd he know she was here?!' He thought, horrified. He got up fast and opened the door.
"Hey Ronan! Come on in!" He said, not sure whether to ask or not.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Ronan looked unsure "Um I'm not intruding I hope.." there was worry and a bit of hurt in his eyes. Why had she stayed the night at Malek's was something more than friendship going on? She wasn't the type of gal that would lead him on would she... "Rhea.." he smiled slightly and then looked away "um...I finally got the wagon over...I unloaded everything at the little market place thing. um" he coughed "I'm really sorry it took me so long. I came to your house late last night....I must have just missed you or something" he said quietly. He looked around noticing the blankets be the fireplace. His bottom lip quivered just a bit. "I'm sorry I...I should be going." He quickly turned and walked out his hand closing tightly around his hat that he had finally found.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 pm

"No wait, Ronan. Nothing happened. Rhea is a sister to me and she couldn't make it to her place. Plus she fell in the stream and almost froze. She fell asleep by the fire." He reassured him.
"Please, stay."
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:39 pm

"Ronan!" Rhea called out after him, her heart beating fast against her chest and she was close to tears. Rhea caught Ronan by the wrist and looked into his eyes, her own already filled with tears,
"It's not what you think," Rhea insisted, "Malek was just upset last night and I was trying to cheer him up and we both fell asleep,"
"Nothing in happening between us, I swear," Rhea was shaking, she was so scared he wouldn't forgive her.
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:45 pm

Ronan's jaw went back and forth trying to decide whether to believe Malek. He was fighting hard to suppress his father's hot gypsy blood and instead use his mother's cool head. He turned to go again when he heard Rhea call his name and he felt her hand on his wrist. He just about burst into tears himself and hug her but he didn't. He took a deep breath and looked at Malek. "If you'll excuse us for one moment?" he asked quietly. He gently placed a hand on Rhea's on his wrist and flash stepped out of the house into the woods a few yards. He then stepped away and looked down at his hat, fiddling with it.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:46 pm

Malek nodded, watching them go.
"Dammit. I wish..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:48 pm

Rhea felt Ronan take her wrist and she was pulled away, soon appearing in the woods, Rhea looked up at Ronan still shaking,
"Tell me you believe me," Rhea whispered, crying, "I would never cheat on you, please,"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 11:58 pm

Ronan looked up his eyes full of hope, hurt, and confusion. "I want to believe you" he said quietly. He saw her shaking and crying and he couldn't just stand by and watch. "Come here" he said softly and opened his arms to her. He gave off a "oof" as she tightly hugged him. He gently stroked her hair. "You promise nothing happened?" he asked quietly wiping away a few tears. "Ok.." he smiled "I don't mean to be...so..protective or what ever you call it. I just love you so much" He smiled and hugged her, giving her kiss on the forehead, "Hey look" he smiled "I found me hat" he waved it triumphantly. "That's part of what took me so long...I wanted to find it because..." he looked down at the hat again. "I want you to have it" he smiled "I...I know it isn't like a necklace or a.. a charm...but.." he said looking down again.
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:02 am

Rhea cried as he hugged her and she held him tightly, Rhea kept wiping the tears from her eyes but they were quickly replaced and even that he had forgiven her she couldn't stop shaking. Rhea couldn't say anything and when she sat he wanted her to had the hat she hugged him again, even tighter and sobbed into his shirt.
Back to top Go down
bancam_20

bancam_20

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:05 am

Malek waited patiently for them to return, fiddling with the necklace Arya gave him.
'Be safe...' He thought, wishing she could hear his thoughts...
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:07 am

Ronan hugged her gently but securely. "hey hey shush it's ok" he soothed, he rubbed her back "what's wrong?" he asked gently "I..I know the hat isn't the best gift..I mean it probably smells.." he took a wiff and coughed "ok I'll wash it first" he laughed and looked to see if she was smiling. "Rhea? Rhea, why are you crying? I forgive you...I love you..that will never change..you just scared me" he said softly
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:09 am

Rhea wiped the tears from her eyes and laughed slightly when he smelt the hat,
"I no," Rhea said, "I was just afraid you wouldn't forgive me,"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:12 am

Ronan smiled and a tear finally slipped from his eyes. He hugged her tighter "Of course I forgive you. True love forgives...even if it's heart is in pieces" he said quietly holding on to her. "Hey...I stood up for a guy I didn't even know...you didn't think I would forgive the woman I love?" he chuckled slightly
Back to top Go down
Mayxa

Mayxa

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:14 am

Rhea nodded and then froze when Ronan mentioned Bardon,
"Uhh," Rhea paused, "Let's head back to Malek eh?"
Back to top Go down
Ronan

Ronan

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:17 am

Ronan looked at her confused "Ok...one thing first" he gently placed his hands on her hips and lifting her up slightly gave her a big kiss. He grinned and setting her down. He took her hand gently and they flashed stepped back to Malek's front door. "Ok..here we are" he said quietly "What's wrong? Did Mika get Bardon alone?" he chuckled and looked between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malek's house   Malek's house - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Malek's house
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next